It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oct 31st Update. Audit The Fed. HR 1207

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Oct 31st Update. Audit The Fed. HR 1207

www.ronpaul.com

In this Audit the Fed update, Dr. Paul explains what is happening with HR 1207 in the Monetary Policy Subcommittee, describes his plan to protect 1207 in the full Financial Services Committee, and provides ideas on actions we can take to keep Audit the Fed from being watered down.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
It appears they are writing the new reform bill right now ffor all financial tranasactions.

He mentions to stick the original bill, in it's current form, as a 1st step. Ron examples the fact that too many bills are changed, because it's all presented too quick.

R.P is a smart man, who just wants to see America go back to the same roots the country was founded on before he passes away ... i think.

hopefully same steps will be implented here in Canada as well...

www.ronpaul.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 31-10-2009 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
this sucks

and one man has derailed maybe the best legislation in years

why would a one and a half page bill need to be altered ,, especially when having 303 or 330 co sponsors

this proves what and who gov't is run by and about

who's behind this?????

one man,,,,, DEM. Mel Watts from nc

his 3 highest campaign donors are banks

NO.1 bank of america,, 14,0000,,, granted have headquarters in his district but still

i have called, faxed,, and emailed this idiot,,,, and for other cmte mbrs to revert to the orig bill

if you watch c-span and the hearings and such,,,, you can see when a mbr asks questions in honest interest and inquiry,,,, or if they have an agenda,,,, and offer up softball questions to help whoevers testifying to help them and promote there agenda,,, or propoganda

mel watt was a schill for the fed reserve in the 1207 hearings,,,, and even when doing there bidding,,,, sounded like a total fool,, lacking any clue of what he was saying or doing

you could see his contempt for tom woods,,, who really has no dog in the fight,,,, just his opinion of what he sees and has learned

Mel Watts is a dirtbag,,, if i was rich i would surely go to nc and campaign against him visiting every single house in his district spreading his vile truth

another lowlife lawyer it seems

sorry but they push and push and pushing many of us over a cliff

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by shortywarn

Mr. Watt is clearly a "female dog" for the Federal Reserve.

People like him will water down HR 1207, so that if it ever does pass, it will be so neutered that it won't fix anything.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
[snip]

i do notice the moderators will delete a lot of posts....
which is sort of weak, but whtever. its their site.

Quote removed

[edit on 1/11/09 by masqua]

top topics

join