It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your New World Order:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If some-body might ever rise up here is a good place to starT..

Talk about a blatantly sickening movement that is worthy of being opposed even by the sheeple: www.youtube.com...

I am moved to believe that the above is a sign from God that He wishes to intervene in the affairs of the Earth. He does that through people.. Who will be her hero?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just wanted to add: Some people you might take action against are listed in the thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm disappointed that the thread isn't getting more activity. No consequencE..

Edit to add: One more for posterity:
www.youtube.com...

Thank you.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

I am moved to believe that the above is a sign from God that He wishes to intervene in the affairs of the Earth

Wait wait... what the fu... ? First you imply it's the fault of the "NWO" and imply they are evil for causing this, and then you say it's "God's Sign" to us and praise him.

So who's fault is it? Tell me... God's or the NWO's? If this was his sign, then he was directly involved in making it happen. In fact, he would have had to set up the NWO to create this "evil bad medicine" so they could act upon the brain structure he gave her which was susceptable. Without either one, the sign wouldn't materialize. Or, The NWO is innocent of this - and God gave her both the existing vulnerability - AND - a "tinkered" vaccine to set it in motion.

In either case... how much of a mental and moral midget do you have to be for even the suggestion that praising a god who you think helped do this to her would be ethical?

Who will be her hero?

Sure as hell ain't gonna be your god, or you. Pray... pray hard... pray sincerely. Pour your heart out in prayer. It won't do a damned thing to help her. You already admitted as much above, saying that - instrument of god's will or not - at the end of the day, it will still only come by the hand of man.

These are the sorts of people who can truly help her. Neuroscientists, Cognitive Psychologists, and Surgeons.

Not right away of course... the technology and understanding simply isn't there yet. The sciences kind of had a bit of a thousand year setback when God's own faithful like yourself executed his will and started burning down man's collective knowledge as sinful effigies.

And what do you know... 1,700 years later and here you are with your torch trying feebly to once again set fire to man's collective knowledge by sowing it with disinformation and moralistic chest thumping. And I'm sure the first books you'd set ablaze are the ones dealing with cognitive psyche and neuroscience if you knew much about them.

And it's all besides the point because this was an exceedingly rare freak tragedy that nobody could have foresaw, and for which there is no evidence in any way of malicious intent.

new topics

join