It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: US politicians face inquiry into arms deals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

US politicians face inquiry into arms deals

www.timesonline.co.uk

More than 30 US politicians, among them seven members of a defence procurement committee, are being investigated in congressional ethics inquiries into influence-peddling, according to a document leaked accidentally on to the internet.

The disclosure sheds light on a process by which billions of dollars a year are spent on defence projects that the Pentagon does not want and which limits funds available for US military operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.

House Representatives named in the document include John Murtha, the chairman of the House Defence Appropriations Sub-committee, who
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10/31/2009 by x2Strongx]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It's really ashame that I have to go to other countries news sources just to find information that the U.S. MSM doesn't want to air.

MHO on this information is that this is just the tip of the iceberg on the coruption that is going on in our governments. Whether it be Republican or Democrat... they are both the same but just waving diferent flags.

My question is... what happened to all the "Checks and Balances" that our founding fathers put in place?

I guess this was our fault letting the banks and lawyers take over the political environment of this once great nation.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
It's really ashame that I have to go to other countries news sources just to find information that the U.S. MSM doesn't want to air.

It was on Fox several times yesterday.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Its a shame we could not get all the drug peddlers in congress too.

Arms deals, must be high too, thats why i said before they use obama in office to sell guns to all you americans.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It's about time leaks actually result in criminal investigations being conducted internally. At least some of our representatives are trying to rid these corrupt people from our government.

new topics

top topics

join