It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Wasted At Olympics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

These pictures won't reach the media -- Bush "drunk as a money" at the Olympics. One picture actually shows a red scraping on his arm. Wonders how he got that.

fourwinds10.com...

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
lol its kinda funny...he is human afterall. Weve all been drunk. I wonder how he got that red scrape on his arm, his right arm going up to the elbow! HE seems to be liking the atetnon of that woman in white nike shorts too...good taste in a woman
She seems to be rather flritsy with him as well...jusdging how she iss holding his backside, while he is resisting touching hers..and the woman with black shrots, black hair, she is half aquated n bent over...wonder whatt their game or gag was

Notice the SS agents helping him up, and the woman in fornt of him with kid has those embarassed eyes going

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yeah im sure most of us have been in that state, its just not very often we see people of his stature like this struggling to stand up

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't see him drinking, let alone drunk. Maybe it was heat exhaustion:

When the 2008 Summer Olympic Games commence in Beijing China on August 8th, participants and visitors can expect hot, humid weather. Beijing experiences hot summers due to warm and humid monsoon winds from the southeast. High heat and humidity can be expected for summer months, according to China’s climate data. This is especially true in August when the average high temperature is 85 F (30 C) and average morning humidity hovers at 90 percent.

Olympics officials will be warning visitors of the danger of heat stroke, issuing a heat stroke index during the hottest days. As the Beijing Olympics run from August 8-24, extremely high temperatures could occur. In May 2007, Beijing recorded its highest temperature since 1951, when the city hit 98 degrees Fahrenheit (37.2 C). Temperatures will be closely monitored by various Automatic Weather Stations around Beijing. The Beijing Meteorological Observatory and meteorologists in China aim to predict accurate weather forecasts for the Games.

meteorologyclimatology.suite101.com...

I've suffered from this and it leave you weak and light headed.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I never thought of that, I have suffered from that too and its not nice! You can see the sweat dripping off him too. If your right it shows how much the paps will decieve people.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm no fan of bushy, but if the man wants a buzz and its on his watch, let him get a buzz. The press is a bunch of hypocrites devoid of any soul or humanity, they point the fingers and then go home and do the very same damn thing. Screw'em. I think I'll have beer now.

new topics

top topics

join