It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: This Is Not A Coincidence.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
U.S. signs agreement to have bases in Colombia:

www.cnn.com...

Colombia and the United States signed an agreement Friday that allows U.S. personnel to be stationed at seven military bases in the South American nation.

Now why are they going into Colombia? To fight "terrorism" there called FARC:

The United States linked Colombia's agreement to a trade pact the South American nation wants. Colombia also stands to gain from U.S. help in the nation's 45-year-old war against Marxist guerrillas known as the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, commonly called FARC.

Now Aaron Russo said that Afghanistan, Iraq, and Venezuela will be invaded, and a war with Iran would happen. He was friends with Nick Rockefeller for some time, and Mr. Rockefeller told him what they plan to do:

1)Create Terrorism and declare war on it

2)Take peoples' liberties away for their own protection

3)The end goal is to have everyone micro chipped by RFID chips

4)Sit back and control everyone...(It's a Game for them. Remember they have everything they want. The supposed fortune of the Rockefeller family is $200 Billion +)

Aaron Russo talking about what Nick Rockefeller told him:

This thread is about Swine Flu and RFID Chips:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Track who has got the vaccine, and who hasn't via RFID Chips.

Sounds to me like Mr. Rockefeller was not kidding. They've already took over Afghanistan and Iraq. Now this move in Colombia to build bases threatening Venezuela in the name of terror. Also, America/Israel are doing the biggest military drill in the Middle East region. Israel's recent criminal activities such as spying on Lebanon, U.S., etc and being caught/accused. Storming the Islamic Mosque in Jerusalem, etc. Sounds to me like a war on Iran is coming. Let's not forget America wants new sanctions on Iran.

Could the Elite family/families succeed? Not anymore because the Internet has awakened most of the people.

Make no mistake what is happening is not a coincidence, and it was pre-planned for the New World Order.

A New World Order will emerge, but it's not what they think it will be.

Truth Will Be Revealed, and we shall all understand that we are One.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I always thought that CIA, US military had been in Columbia for ages.
Although I will just briefly mention this, I feel it is to control the coc aine market, just as Afghanistan is about the opium/heroin trade. The challange is to meet demand, but also destroying just enough to keep the prices up.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Same old story. There is oil in Colombia, isn't it?

There's your answer.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hello people,

You know, there's enough info and evidence out there that tells us that we are surely heading towards the completion of the nwo.

I mean, we already know what this nwo means for our liberty and freedom.

So lets start talking about ways to counteract this and create a society that benefits you and me instead of the bankers.

Many of us are already awaken to this issue. There is no more time for us to act independently. I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
RIP arron russo

RIP bill cooper

peace

sotp the new world order

top topics

join