It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the silent but deadly majority is awake, I know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I saw them in Arcadia, Fl. protesting Obama... it was wild.... I'm sure he got the message from Central Florida what they thought of him... this rally's main chant was Obey The Constitution .... and these Upper Middle Class -- Middle Class -- and sub prime were all represented... and the numbers were sort of impressive ...
I think he got the messge... but he is kind of dense, since he sold most of America a song and a smile, he didnt even buy anyone dinner before F**Ked everyone and left them at the alter.... I say impeach him on that alone... hell Obama lets get it started already, UN Chair, what he is president of the world now or what. that voided his oath to the constitution... again - I know.... wonder how all this is gonna work out, I feel like its not...

I found a video... not mine...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
I saw them in Arcadia, Fl. protesting Obama... it was wild.... I'm sure he got the message from Central Florida what they thought of him... this rally's main chant was Obey The Constitution .... and these Upper Middle Class -- Middle Class -- and sub prime were all represented... and the numbers were sort of impressive ...
I think he got the messge... but he is kind of dense, since he sold most of America a song and a smile, he didnt even buy anyone dinner before F**Ked everyone and left them at the alter.... I say impeach him on that alone... hell Obama lets get it started already, UN Chair, what he is president of the world now or what. that voided his oath to the constitution... again - I know.... wonder how all this is gonna work out, I feel like its not...

I found a video... not mine...
www.youtube.com...

What has he done that is worse than Bush? I'm tired of people complaining, but not offering up any fixes besides impeach! impeach! What are you going to do from there? How would you do any better than what he is doing?

I in no way like Obama, but people need to respect him as a human being.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Lets see what did Obama do.

Committed High Treason.

Sounds like grounds for a Public Execution?

Great Post!

Finally people who can do things, Cup of Revolt anyone?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I heard he chaired the UN Security Council ... excuse me ...
oh, no he didnt... I also heard he is signing over US Sovereignty
on Dec. 20th or 21st. in Denmark.... Oh, no he isn't ...
well, I guess - Yes - he is and yes he is...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaz490
Lets see what did Obama do.

Committed High Treason.

Sounds like grounds for a Public Execution?

Great Post!

Finally people who can do things, Cup of Revolt anyone?

Yeah and Bush didn't?!?....
stop focusing on the puppets. I keep telling people that Presidents are PR guys / Salesmen for the Government. It's their job to get you to buy what the Puppeteers are selling. People blame it on Obama as if he's in charge , You might as well Execute the teleprompter as well.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Prove it

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Well I heard next month I'll be crowned King Of Canada , Whats your point?

... and to the OP with the "Silent But Deadly" thing?.... what does that even mean?!?

[edit on 30-10-2009 by EyesWideShut]

[edit on 30-10-2009 by EyesWideShut]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well, he cant do any of it ... is the point ... we are talking about the Constitution as the supreme law of the united states and he is ignoring
its principals and has over stepped its boundaries into treasonous territory.
where congress is being by passed and the people usurped. thats all, he didnt kill anyone yet... thats coming as sure as hitler rose to power.

Silent but deadly majority is just that. we all took oaths. and we dont
take oaths lightly. so, when "They" want to over throw the people. the
people will honor our tradition of rebellion. and we have more fuel for that fire than any other generation I am aware of... these people are the core America, they had money and they armed with it. tell uncle sam he wants America - tell him we have something to say about that... dont make us result to other means than talking - but I thinks its what "They" want because they keep progressing towards that moment... call it what you will OK City - 911 ... etc... etc... and yes the evidence speaks loudly of US G involvement up to it nostrols ...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Well, he cant do any of it ... is the point ... we are talking about the Constitution as the supreme law of the united states and he is ignoring
its principals and has over stepped its boundaries into treasonous territory.
where congress is being by passed and the people usurped. thats all, he didnt kill anyone yet... thats coming as sure as hitler rose to power.
How has he not followed the constitution?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

See you simply don't understand yet , you know just enough to make you dangerous. You keep saying "HE" this and "HE" that. HE has NO POWER!!! If you believe the president has actually run the country for the last 30 years , I can show you an auction on ebay where you can buy the Brooklyn Bridge for "No Reserve"

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

you never heard of the silent but deadly .... ha ha .... then you never went on patrol... ask charlie

No my friend , I did MY time in the Corps to serve this country , what I was wondering was how IN CONTEXT does that phrase apply. I mean does the majority need Beano? , Are they a bunch of Mime Serial Killers... I read the title of your thread and it threw me off. Please explain how the Majority is "Silent But Deadly" ... BTW I'm 29 so When Guys were Patrolling for "Viet Cong" aka "VC" aka "Victor Charlie" , I wasn't even born yet. The only thing that I know about "Charlie" is that he doesn't surf.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Obama? Bush II? Clinton? Bush I?

They all work for the same bosses! Bankers, defense contractors, et al!!

They bring nothing new to the table. What did any of these Presidents do except increase the size of the government? Did any of them advance the social ideals of their party?

Bush eliminated abortion right? Wrong!!

Clinton legalized gay marriage right? Wrong!!

Obama got rid of "Don't ask, don't tell right? Wrong!!

They are all the same, and we are the idiots that vote and think it matters.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

VC were like ghost's ... alls quite and then all hell breaks out...
and vanish.... silent but deadly...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Silent but deadly. That sounds like the "one cheek sneak" George Carlin spoke of. Whatever the case, I wouldn't classify the majority of (especially) Americans, or humans everywhere, as awake. That's why secrecy-based government even exists.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

reply to post by EyesWideShut

VC were like ghost's ... alls quite and then all hell breaks out...
and vanish.... silent but deadly...

So I'm ASSUMING you were " In COUNTRY" at that time , and you know of the hell that happened there. I wasn't there so even I don't ask guys that I know that WERE about it. Please show that same respect and don't speak about things of which you do not know. Let's get back on topic

new topics

top topics

join