It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we stand a chance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

This is tough to swallow. If this does not get one removed from politics what would?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Link is not working above here is a new one.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Their day is coming.

A day of reckoning is coming.

Through what sequence it will begin, I cannot say. But I can say that this will not be allowed to continue.

Their arrogance is baffling.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I guess we see what they think of "we the people". I am beside myself with anger and frustrated that we the people will vote this As$ back into office.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by anotherdad

Oh...My...God...
Talk about transparency in voting results. Is this how Bush Jr. got re-elected? (just kidding here of course)

What a joke this guy. No idea how important the issue is what they were 'voting' on but it's quite obvious that the outcome was predetermined.

It's not even necessary anymore to bribe people these days...

Seems like someone needs a lesson in the principles of democracy.
Insane clip, thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If you're angry enough, you should consider getting into politics.

It's either that, leave the country, or storm the senate, right?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
there day of reckoning is HERE... and NOW.

the first thing you will notice is the TV stations are all off the air.
turn on AM Radio, CB Radio...

I was in the Philippines when Corazon Aquino, got permission to replace Marcos, they played it like it was a peoples revolution, but naw it wasnt
just a change of leadership and retirement for a self endulgent malcontinent.
all of the TV stations were off the AIR... and the military was like armed to the teeth... stopping all traffic...
they could have obtained their freedom that day.... but they didnt...

anyone else have been in a revolution before... it sure has prepared me for the one coming here in the USA.... and let me tell you... nothing changed other than the figure head.... lets not make the same mistake...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

All I need is a major corp. to sponsor me. Oh wait that doesn't work well does it. They way they beat clean people up i can only imagine what they will do to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I do not think we have, the technology they have to get the public to believe anything has gone too far. Like that elite geezer said in one of his books. He said without the press staying quiet they would never of got the advances to where they are today.

I think its already over.

All you can do, is know the truth for yourself, and do not do anything, and you just have the knowledge at least you knew, and you not part of it all.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i've seen this clip before

thats really messed up

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Well, what can you say? You Americans really know your democracy. Greate to have you as the world police - just and honest as you people are.

The people desevre their leaders...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability

If you're angry enough, you should consider getting into politics.

It's either that, leave the country, or storm the senate, right?

It is financially impossible for the common citizen with the good of the country in mind to be successful in winning a campaign.
You know this.
The option of leaving the country means game over? Just cut and run?
Storming the Senate won't happen either, at least not as a first priority,
it will begin locally then regionally.
Yet it's not that bad yet.
There aren't chaos driven riots going on are there?
Those wont happen until the populace is into day 3 without food, then day 5 would bring mass armed conflict, day 7 would be cleaning up the pockets of resistors, day 9 would begin collection of the dead, and everyday after that would be decreasing population of those remaining as they exposed themselves to hunt and gather, they would either be killed or rounded up and sent off to a holding facility and then either selected to provide services if they had any worth offering, or remain there until a determination on them was made.
Youre 3 options are dead ends.
And thats with out the use of GPS.

The machine breaks down when we stop fueling it. It ALL grinds to a halt when the majority stays home, every day until its resolved, very peaceful.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

[edit on 30-10-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jauqx
Well, what can you say? You Americans really know your democracy. Greate to have you as the world police - just and honest as you people are.

The people desevre their leaders...

Maybe countries like France should stop asking us to fight there battles for them then.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauqx

As normal i see a foreigner bashing America without the courage to state their country of origin.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

That is a dire scenario but maybe uncomfortably close to the truth. Your idea is not that bad though. Those of us who do not want to pay for what they are requiring stop paying them. Unfortunetly not feasable for most.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This video is from 2007 and there's an interesting story behind it.

Summary

More Details

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Are you trying to prove my point? They were voted down, did not except it then voted down again and still didn't except it. I sure hope i can use this theory on my local sports team... Oh we lost no wait we didn't, just add more time for us to score.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

No. I'm not proving anything, just bringing more information to the thread. I thought a little context would be helpful. Not everyone is trying to start a fight, you know.
Chill.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

top topics

join