It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your Opinion on my situation...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I really like the subject of aliens and space. It's very interesting to me. I always think about it. I like to hear other peoples opinions of it and I wanted to tell you guys a situation that I formed in my head about certain parts of my life. I'm certain i got to this idea b/c of the passion i have for this subject.
I wanted to ask do you think any of the events or things written below are related to anything on the subject of this forum?
It sure would be amazing if they were.

When I was little I saw a huge rock thing in the sky. It was bigger than the moon is in the sky. It was similar looking to a purple orange-ish fireball.

Also when I was little I use to have nightmares, Like most kids. I would have nightmares then I would call my mother to my room until i fell back asleep. The weird part of the dreams is that they weren't any images at all in my dream. It was always pitch black. that might be part of what made it scary to me but that wasn't the scariest part. The scariest part was that in the dream I was aware that I was sleeping, I couldn't move or open my eyes, and I would always hear this sound. When the sound would start that's when I would get terrified. I can't remember exactly how it sounded exactly. But I do remember it was sort of a mechanical rhythmical sound. It was sort of dull and it would repeat and repeat and repeat.

Another thing Ive noticed recently since Ive gotten a new GF she likes me to be shaved down there. So anyway when I shaved I noticed that I have a scar on my lower stomach. It's located above my private parts but where most of the hair grows which could be why I never noticed it. The scar is shaped similar to a pea and is slanted to one direction.

I began to wonder do you guys think there is any relation between all of these things?
I think there are other similar things that have happened to me that seem to be on the same field as the subjects.
what do you guys think?
just a wild imagination? lol probably. But regardless its interesting to think about.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by dajanksta]

I forgot to say I have no idea where its from. My parents said that I never got hurt there and never really had a scar there.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dajanksta

When I was little, I very distinctly remember experiencing sleep paralysis and I wouldn't be able to open my eyes or move at all. I couldn't yell out because I always tried. I remember everything being pitch black and I could hear what sounded very much like helicopters. If I did it once a night, I would do it five times. It was never just a single occurrence. One thing that I really remember about it is that I was scared that I would stop breathing so I took very deep breaths until I could come out of it. I experienced this into early adulthood, and even into my mid-twenties but I can only remember doing it very few times after I was 19 or so. I'm 33 now and it hasn't happened it a long time.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by dajanksta

When I was little, I very distinctly remember experiencing sleep paralysis and I wouldn't be able to open my eyes or move at all. I couldn't yell out because I always tried. I remember everything being pitch black and I could hear what sounded very much like helicopters. If I did it once a night, I would do it five times. It was never just a single occurrence. One thing that I really remember about it is that I was scared that I would stop breathing so I took very deep breaths until I could come out of it. I experienced this into early adulthood, and even into my mid-twenties but I can only remember doing it very few times after I was 19 or so. I'm 33 now and it hasn't happened it a long time.

Oh see mine is kind of similar. But I must of been maybe 10 or so when it happened last. I'm 21 now.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This is very similar to a case that I saw on an episode of unsolved mysteries/mysteries of the unexplained (Somebody help me out?). Basically it was about some guy on a long drive who stops at a hotel before night. Right as he's about to get into bed he sees a UFO in the sky at a distance and is hypnotized/entranced by it. Next thing he knows he wakes up in bed and it's morning. The man has no recollection of ever going to sleep that night, but ignores it and goes about the rest of his trip as normally.

When he gets home to his wife, he starts having horrible nightmares and awaking terrified and in a cold sweat in the middle of the night. They go see a doctor and end up in a hypnoses session to try find the cause of these recurring nightmares. Through a scary reenactment it revealed that he was hypnotized by the ship then aliens came into the hotel that night and abducted him
It was really depressing and scary...

[edit on 31-10-2009 by TurnXTop]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Do you remember what year it was when you seen this huge fireball rock in the sky?

Could the scar be from chickenpox?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dajanksta

Also when I was little I use to have nightmares, Like most kids. I would have nightmares then I would call my mother to my room until i fell back asleep. The weird part of the dreams is that they weren't any images at all in my dream. It was always pitch black. that might be part of what made it scary to me but that wasn't the scariest part. The scariest part was that in the dream I was aware that I was sleeping, I couldn't move or open my eyes, and I would always hear this sound. When the sound would start that's when I would get terrified. I can't remember exactly how it sounded exactly. But I do remember it was sort of a mechanical rhythmical sound. It was sort of dull and it would repeat and repeat and repeat.

The not being able to move thing sounds like sleep paralysis, did the noise sound something like this? files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
Do you remember what year it was when you seen this huge fireball rock in the sky?

Could the scar be from chickenpox?

1. No I dont remember. I know it could of been anywhere from age 7-10
Im sure I was still pretty young in my elementary.
It was just huge. purplish orangeish. No sound. Looked like a rock or something that wasn't like smoothed over. it was wavyish looking like fire.
then it went over the horizon behind the tree in our yard.
Maybe we can narrow down the yr it happend. B/c I remember when going to bed i always fell asleep and I would hear the star trek the next generation intro b/c my dad would blast the tv speakers.

It could be. That might be why my parents didnt know about it and maybe why I didn't notice it either under rather recently.
I could take a pic but that would be weird to have a pic up here of a scar that is located in a close vicinity to a private area lol.

Originally posted by King_John

Originally posted by dajanksta

The not being able to move thing sounds like sleep paralysis, did the noise sound something like this? files.abovetopsecret.com...

Not really. It was more deep. I guess it kind of had like a low sound in it that would kinda of fade in and out like this sound bit had. But it wasn't too similar to that sound clip. way too chirpy and crickety lol.
the sound had a mmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMmMMMMMMmmmmmm
sort of repetition.
I'm sorry that's the best I can try to describe the sound really. I find it pretty difficult to describe sounds and this one in particular b/c it's been so long since I've heard it.
But sometimes I can remember just going on throughout my day and I hear something and It will remind me of the sound. Not so much that I'm like "oh man thats like that sound in my nightmares" but more that I get the same feeling of the nightmare.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by dajanksta]

[edit on 1-11-2009 by dajanksta]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Sorry cant help with the dates by the star trek show, I never got into it so I have no clue. I will throw a guess out there, you said you were between 7-10 years old, so the year could be anywhere from 1995-98. What state were you living in then? Your sighting sounds interesting, if we can get the location I can check out other sightings during that time and see if we can find a match.

Haha a picture will not be necessary, I will take your word its there. Just chalk it up to being from chickenpox, unless you think or feel something implanted under the skin?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleObserver
Sorry cant help with the dates by the star trek show, I never got into it so I have no clue. I will throw a guess out there, you said you were between 7-10 years old, so the year could be anywhere from 1995-98. What state were you living in then? Your sighting sounds interesting, if we can get the location I can check out other sightings during that time and see if we can find a match.

Haha a picture will not be necessary, I will take your word its there. Just chalk it up to being from chickenpox, unless you think or feel something implanted under the skin?

Yea at the time I was living in Austin, Texas

and no there is nothing under the sking I cant even feel any scar tissue there so lol.

join