It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video clip We Are Not Alone (watch it)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
So many people take at first glance this as "Well that proves it, how can they deny it."

They get noticed because people WANT to believe regardless of the simple facts.

I WANT to believe. I DO believe. These videos P~ss me off because they do nothing but get so many people 'certain' when all in all it's largely a hoax if intende to influence people.

gah, I lose more hope every single day I read here these days, I used to have the opposite experience. I used to think "These people are good, they know how to tell the chaff from the wheat!" now it's the exact damn opposite.

blah

[edit on 31/10/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The footage at 5:06 looks like a helicopter in the trees with a spotlight.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Where does it say he has anything to do with cgi? I'm not saying he didn't make some of those clips and some of those could as well be hoaxes. However, I want to know what says they are for my own being. Let me see the same material that gives you the certainty its fake. Please and thank you.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yea there's some pretty interesting one's in there!
Annoys me a bit though when people start bringing up ancient legends, cave paintings etc, like that proves it. All that shows is that could be where the whole idea of being visited by aliens came from.

Not that I dont think aliens are out there, just doesnt add up the way we're apparantly being visited. Reasons being there NEVER seems to be any of the same kind of ufo seen, they're always different sizes/shapes etc. And I think it would be pretty safe to say if we are frequently being visited by aliens, there would be some sort of communication established between us and them. So if the various Governments are intent on keeping this a secret, then why the hell are these ufo's casually floating about during the day.. and then have their 100000000 watt lights turned on at night?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join