It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passports linked to 9/11 found along Afghan border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Passports linked to 9/11 found along Afghan border

news.yahoo.com

SHERWANGAI, Pakistan – Pakistani soldiers battling their way into a Taliban stronghold along the Afghan border have seized passports that may be linked to 9/11 suspects, as they confront an enemy skilled in operating in a mountainous terrain with endless ways to wage a guerrilla war.

The military on Thursday took foreign and local journalists for a first look inside the largely lawless territory since it launched a ground offensive here in mid-October. The U.S.-backed operation is focused on a section of the tribal region where the Pakistani Taliban are based and are believed to shelter a
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Funny just as the debate about the US's role in Afganistan heats up. I have often beleived that the ISI is sheltering Bin laden at the behest of the US Government. Bin laden remains that boggie man at large that TBTB can point too and say "see he is still out there". Both the GOP and the Dems are as quilty as the rest IMHO and they have no real interest in getting thier hands on Osama.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
I have often beleived that the ISI is sheltering Bin laden at the behest of the US Government.

Osama bin Laden, the invincible global bogeyman (the US government's modern-day Emmanual Goldstein from the novel '1984') has most likely been dead since December 2001.

Osama bin Laden: A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Riiiiiiight. This is probably just some evidence thrown around by the same people who indiscriminately throw around target beacons for US drone attacks.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Oh lets see... It's 2001....... think I'll leave my German passport here for someone to find in 2009! Yeah that's the ticket..... NOT..... this story is BS... and Osama bin Laden is dead too.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by imitator]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
Oh lets see... It's 2001....... think I'll leave my German passport here for someone to find in 2009! Yeah that's the ticket..... NOT..... this story is BS... and Osama bin Laden is dead too.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by imitator]

Hear, hear. This story looks quite fake exactly for your stated reasons imitator. It is as fake as the passport that survived the 9/11 attacks. To have these old passports fortuitously located during an attack on Taliban positions is actually moronic. Anyone of intelligence would think twice before believing this B.S. Old Army propaganda. Nothing to see here....

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Easy way to prove if these passports are genuinely connected to 911 terrorists:

Put them into a vat of aviation fuel.

Set fire to said fuel.

Wait until fuel burns completley.

If the passports are undamaged,they do belong to the terrorists.

Because we all know terrorist passports are made to survive such abuse,don't we?

new topics

top topics

join