It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP NEEDED! I am high risk for swine flu but scared to take the shot!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This is the sort of thing I am worried about: Vaccine in Sweden • 190 Adverse Reactions 1 Suspected Death

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
If you must get the vaccine get the vaccine for rich/ elite people, and by that I mean vaccines that hasn't had any adjutants added to it.

If it's 'free' (The taxpayers were forced to pay for it anyway) you can bet there are adjuvants up the wazoo in it. If the list of ingredients in these adjuvanted vaccines don't make you sick, reading about it will.

Adjuvants help stretch the vaccine supply but there are lots of garbage in it that does way way more harm than good.

Adjuvants added to vaccines are to boost your immune system response not to stretch the vaccines. It was found by adding these substances the immune system produces more antibodies then a sterile vaccine.The Adjuvant they add is Virosome it contain a membrane-bound hem agglutinin and neuraminidase derived from the influenza virus, and serve to amplify fusogenic activity and therefore facilitate the uptake into antigen presenting cells (APC) and induce a natural antigen-processing pathway. The delivery of the antigen by virosomes to the immune system in a way that mimics a natural path may be a reason why virosome-based vaccines stand out due to their excellent safety profile.

As for if the op should take it id venture to say yes because with your condition a normal flu can kill you but this strain seems to amplify existing health problems.Most flus attack and kill the elderly due to poor immune responses however this strain is different the elderly are not the ones who die its causing complications to existing health problems and infants.

I suggest consul your physician and have him go over the pros and cons with you.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

For whats it's worth i have a "friend" talked to him 20 minutes ago, and he got the SHOT yesterday as did his family, not the mist. His condition is much worse (sorry for yours and not meant to be a competion) He is at the top of the list for a lung transplant, if his condition worsens. Has done all the tests it's just that they feel he is stabalized with 30% capacity and the transplant starts the death clock. I will be more than willing to update you on his progress if you would like.

As of today his family feels fine he says he feels a little "off", when he described "off" to me sounds the same way i've been feeling. Kinda like allergies. Itchy eyes, a little tired and very, very, very thirsty all the time.
BTW my 3 kids feel the same way, so i am thinking this is different from the H1N1. IMO

I will update more tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Look, you need to talk to your doctor. If s/he won't talk to you, you need to find a new doctor. Seeking medical advice on a public forum is not the way to get medical answers.

Lots of people here will offer you their opinions, and they might even have good advice. But they also might have very bad advice, based on their incomplete or incorrect understanding of the medical issues involved. One thing they certainly *won't* have is knowledge of your medical condition. Even an MD wouldn't risk giving a diagnosis over the Internet. He'd want to see you, ask questions, maybe run some tests, before coming to any definite conclusions.

Talk to your doctor, or find one who will talk to you and answer your questions. Don't come here for medical advice.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
Thank you all very much for your opinions so far.

I am getting the reply's I expected, but I dont think I have addressed this thread as I should have.

Maybe I should ask 'what would YOU do' if you were in my situation.

Thanks again and thanks in advance too

Regards S_G

Peel off a few notes and get you some Vitamin D. 1000IU ampules should be available in lots of places. Take 2000IU of Vitamin D daily until the winter ends, about the third week in March.

Skip the vaccine, I have.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

If you are at high risk and you have to take the regular seasonal flu vaccine and has done it every year, including this one I guess is up to you to take the swine flu vaccine or not.

If you don't take seasonal flu vaccine and had the flu even with your high risk and know how our body respond, then you should use your common sense and weight your options.

Good luck, my friend, the propaganda been play by big pharma to make people feel scare and confuse is working.

Only you know what your risk are, by all means do not put your live in any more risk that is necessary.

Eventually we all are going to get the flu regardless of mass vaccinations or not.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

You're caught between a rock and a hard place.

I wouldn't take the advice of the system, but I sure h--- wouldn't take medical advice from people on ATS.

My advice; Find a doctor you trust. One that doesn't lie to you, and talk to them.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

(with an Italian accent mind you) "Don't let those swine influenza your decision to NOT get the flu shot."

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

(with an Italian accent mind you) "Don't let those swine influenza your decision to NOT get the flu shot."

Thank you for brightening up a stressful period Divinorumus.

I am taking notes from everyone here.

Regards S_G

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Every one has been mentioning TPTB but this clever chap has hit the nail on the head.

A freemason link.

Take a look at this thread: Another H1N1 conspiracy theory..... Did everybody fail to notice the number 11?

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have to stop reading ATS and get some sleep, I am going to worry my self to death and wont have to get the shot anyway.

Regards S_G

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join