It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

new vid - ties swine flu declaration to martial law?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I did a search but did not find this here. If I missed it, mods please delete the thread.

Authors description: "The recent declaration of a NATIONAL EMERGENCY by Barack hussein Obama opens the door for the executive orders clamping down on travel and a host of other freedoms americans have taken for granted for so long. A major scare is about to be unleashed on the public! Get ready everyone! "

www.youtube.com...




posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
More white supremacy spreading


Did you notice how the description of the vid has Obama's middle name. Yes, it's arabic, but that doesn't mean he's going to freaking screw the US over. Geez.

I find it amazing that some whites in the US believe the Bush Admin didn't cause these crisis. Un-freakin-believable.


Edit; it was the Bush Admin that had the idea for martial law. Not Obama.

And to the OP, this isn't directed towards you, you've actually inspired me to drill the author of that vid on youtube.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
More white supremacy spreading





I don't see that.



Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis


I find it amazing that some whites in the US believe the Bush Admin didn't cause these crisis. Un-freakin-believable.


Edit; it was the Bush Admin that had the idea for martial law. Not Obama.

And to the OP, this isn't directed towards you, you've actually inspired me to drill the author of that vid on youtube.



Obama is just a continuation of the status quo. The problem is that the status quo is just a continuation of the damage inflicted on the US by the bush and clinton clans (among others).

I would enjoy watching you debate the author but I must confess that I believe this government has seriously evil intentions toward our country, our people and our Constitution. There are way too many, seriously strange, unexplainable behaviors going on in 'governments' today.



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
More white supremacy spreading


Did you notice how the description of the vid has Obama's middle name. Yes, it's arabic, but that doesn't mean he's going to freaking screw the US over. Geez.

I find it amazing that some whites in the US believe the Bush Admin didn't cause these crisis. Un-freakin-believable.


Edit; it was the Bush Admin that had the idea for martial law. Not Obama.

And to the OP, this isn't directed towards you, you've actually inspired me to drill the author of that vid on youtube.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]


I think it is time to realize that Obama is no different than bush, who was no different than Clinton, Who was no different than Bush and on down the line.

I think its amazin g that so many people still want to put the blame solely on Bush, when ALL of the evidence points to the fact that where we are now has been a 60+ year process.

If you think any president has any sole control over what happens, I feel sorry for you.



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by praxis
Obama is just a continuation of the status quo. The problem is that the status quo is just a continuation of the damage inflicted on the US by the bush and clinton clans (among others).

I would enjoy watching you debate the author but I must confess that I believe this government has seriously evil intentions toward our country, our people and our Constitution. There are way too many, seriously strange, unexplainable behaviors going on in 'governments' today.




The same has been said for years and years and years. What makes this so different? One thing, the only difference I believe is the internet allowed people now to communicate with one another and some where down the line the information became so blurred that nobody knows what they're talking about.

I also enjoy that the people that make these vids that you posted probably voted for Bush but would not for Obama, but that's an opinion.

And yes, I do see the white supremacy in that vid.



[edit on 29-10-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

Originally posted by praxis
Obama is just a continuation of the status quo. The problem is that the status quo is just a continuation of the damage inflicted on the US by the bush and clinton clans (among others).

I would enjoy watching you debate the author but I must confess that I believe this government has seriously evil intentions toward our country, our people and our Constitution. There are way too many, seriously strange, unexplainable behaviors going on in 'governments' today.




The same has been said for years and years and years. What makes this so different? One thing, the only difference I believe is the internet allowed people now to communicate with one another and some where down the line the information became so blurred that nobody knows what they're talking about.





Nobody knows what they are talking about?? Huh?

Things took a decided turn for the worse when Herr BushCo carried out the false-flag attack on 9/11. This travesty was followed by illegal detentions, continuing rendition of the Clinton era, torture, murder, warrantless wiretapping, more aggressive wars -- the wars overseas and the wars on our liberties here at home.

Barky campaigned on stopping this illegal conduct. Now he has done a 180 and is embracing the dark side -- with a healthy dose of authoritarianism thrown in.

Do you know you're talking about?



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by praxis
 


You misunderstood when I said "they don't know what they're talking about" read it again. I did NOT mean the Gov't officials. I meant us!

I'm talking about how the average day person becomes and arm chair fixer of what's going on globally or within their country, yet they have no background into what they're talking about.

That statement wasn't directed to you. It's a generalization of what I see here and across the web.

Edit; example: the guys that made and run ATS, they know what they're talking about and what they're doing. Some of the users on ATS, have no clue what they're talking about and may be biased.

Can you sort of see what I meant, sorry if it lead you the wrong way.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
We've been under martial law for a very long time.

Any time we are declared in a state of war, we are under martial law. How many wars are we in right now? How long have they been going on?


War on drugs
War on cancer
War on terrorism

I'm sure the list goes on. We are not about to be under martial law, we've been under it for a very, very, very long time. There's a reason the men in charge use that terminology.



posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fbnks
 


Well, truthfully, Ol' Honest Abe never lifted martial law after the civil war. Which means this countyr has been under martial law for a VERY long time.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join