It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women who lie about a baby!! for support by gullable men

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Ok i will explain this as best i can.

My brother has been married for 14 year's

has 2 kid's..1 is 14 years old other is 10 atm.

we was raised if you layed down with a woman and have a child you take care of it.

Well to make it short..
His wife told him she was pregnant 14 years ago.
he wanted a child..heck he gave it his name. THE II!!!
It wasn't a second thought to trust her without reason..he never thought she slept around on him.never gave him a reason to say blood test my wifes child at birth.lol

So 5 month's ago she told him his name sake could not be his..
she was cheating on him.

after 14 year's....
well it kinda tore my brother up.
He took a dna test and it wasn't his.

They got a divorce the judge said he singed the birth certificate so your liable for child support..
but it's deception...not only for my brother but the kid now is confused and on med's and can't cope.

then my brother started drinking alot..trying to cope with his fate...never drank in his life prior.
and fell in his house hit his head and died last month.

all over this woman lying to him decived him for 14 year's...

ok my question is this.

Should women start to be held liable for there deception?
class A felony
Mental abuse ect...
a big list come's from this.
and in a weird way her deception led to my brothers death.

We cry EQUAL RIGHTS...
but where is it equal and fair for a woman to deceive a man saying there pregnant with there child..knowing it ma not be.
and play house for 14 year's.

it's a touchy subject but we need new law's .

a woman know's if she slept with someone else.
the man doesn't.
the man has to trust 100% in a marriage if the child is his.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
That's such bull. If anything he should sue her for the monetary and emotional expenses incurred under false pretense.

If that kid was anything other than a human being she'd be hauled off for fraud.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

In our state they wont let a child go fatherless.
if some sap signs the certificate there liable for the kid till 18 regardless.

and it give's women the right to lie to get free rent check for 18 year's for crapping out a child,

No rational man is going to ask his wife ..Honey i want a dna test...You might as well say honey i want a divorce.
My wife would say get the heck out don't come back.
it show's no trust in the relationship just by asking.

Women are not equal..they get away with this fraud and our judicial system make's men think it's there fault for not asking for a dna test at birth.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Wow I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your brother. That is just awful. You have my condolences and positive energy for you and your family...

I am female and I never understood women who do this to men. I know they do it to keep the man so they dont lose him because they cheated but in the end it hurts everyone and well they dont think about the long term results at the time. I despise women who do this because it makes those of us who are loyal and trusting be questioned. What she did to your brother and her own kid was totally wrong. It is really sad what happened to your brother and if it wasnt for her lies and deceiving he would still be here. Her actions let to what happen...omg how does she live with herself?! That poor kid is now confused and probably doesnt know who he really can trust. I do agree that if a women purposefully lies like this she should be held accountable!

I also dont like women who want to get pregnant to save their relationship, that doesnt work either! Babies arent band aids.

I wish your family all the best.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Very sorry for what happened to your brother.

As I read your post, I actually thought that I wished she had just kept her mouth shut. For 14 years father and son were one, and just through a fit of anger, both lives were destroyed.

Yes the laws need to be changed as this is just plain stupid and has no common sense to it at all. But I truly wish that she had taken this secret to her own grave..

my opinion for what it's worth..

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Fatherhood is more than DNA.

True Fatherhood is about the emotional bond with the child. In the end, it doesn't matter who's seed it is, it's who nurtures the baby that's important.

I do believe in equal rights. But I believe more in what is most important for the child. In this case you have a child of 14 years on the line, a child that for all this guy knew was his. Now she drops the bombshell on him that he might not be the father?

Yes he has every right to be upset. But should he not be responsible to the child that up until now he believed was his?

The truth is, he is and always has been more of a father to that child than the sperm donor. He is responsible for that child. He should still look upon that child as if it were his own flesh and blood.

Sue the mom's ass? Absolutely! She should be sued till the cows come home.

But the child that this man loved this entire time should not be punished in any way shape or form. This child was lied to just as much as the father. I believe this man should treat this young child just as he always has been before he found out. After all there is an investment by both of them of time and emotion. That shouldn't be taken away.

Mom? She needs to pay for the crime she committed to both of these people.

But it's still his kid. He should remember that. the child will always no matter what still see him as daddy, and that is what is ultimately important.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

then my brother started drinking alot..trying to cope with his fate...never drank in his life prior.
and fell in his house hit his head and died last month.

all over this woman lying to him decived him for 14 year's...

ok my question is this.

Should women start to be held liable for there deception?
class A felony
Mental abuse ect...
a big list come's from this.
and in a weird way her deception led to my brothers death.

I have bolded a couple of sections that seem to have been missed by some responding to this thread.

This is NOT a father who was running out on his son. The poor man was so distraught that he died, in my opinion from this lie.

Respectfully........

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Agreed fatherhood is MORE than DNA, so is motherhood IMO. My aunt has been more of a mother to me than my own mother.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wow. I don't think I've ever heard such an awful story. I can't believe how the cards of fate were dealt in this instance. I am truly sorry that your family had to endure such heartache on so many levels.

I will say you probably will get a little comfort in knowing that she must feel some guilt for all of this - she caused her marriage to break up, her child became unstable, her ex husband died (and took away her alimony/child support as well.) Even if she's a mega - b*tch, she will atleast recognize how her actions ultimately led to her loss of income from her husband initially, then from his child support later. Even if she has no heart whatsoever, she will recognize that loss.

I agree with TW, in some ways, she should have just kept her mouth shut - and I honestly wonder if she wish she had.

Good feelings to you. We're all here to listen...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have a similar story...A woman from my husbands past has recently contacted us saying that her 10 yr. old son is his. The woman married another man and claimed the son was his, 9yrs go by and they get a divorce. The man takes the boy and gets a dNA test done and finds out it's not his, now she is contacting us. Wanting desperately to get my husband to be a father to this kid that he had no knowledge of or want for the matter. She has lied all these years and lie to him then saying she was on birth control. She has also ruined the other man's life by marring him due to a lie!! I don't think my husband has any liability here, obviously the woman is crazy! He was basically a sperm donor since they had no relationship! It does take two to tango, but only one to lie about it!
I do believe if the woman or any woman for that matter has lied about the father of her baby for so long she should take the lie to her grave, but don't screw up other people's lifes for being stupid!
These crazy women should be punished by law or put in a crazy house!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

No rational man is going to ask his wife ..Honey i want a dna test...You might as well say honey i want a divorce.

Cupcake doesn't need to know, does she?

If there is any doubt, just do it and find out.

top topics

join