It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine releases UFO national archive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
www.nrcu.gov.ua...

28-10-2009 16:44 Ukraine releases UFO national archive
The Ukrainian Ufologic Club (UFODOS) has released and placed on the Internet (ufobua.org.ua) a national archive of UFO evidences.

It was complied based on people's evidences about strange flying objects over Ukraine. The 'secret files' comprise about 500 eyewitnesses' testimonies who saw UFO in Ukraine starting from the 17th century. According to UFODOS chief Yaroslav Sochka, the materials were collected from various sources, basically, Hydrometeorological Center of Ukraine Air Force and public ufological organizations. In August 2009, the UK National Archives released new UFO files containing a wide range of UFO-related documents covering the years 1981-1996 and describing more than 800 UFO cases
yet another country makes a small step in the right direction...but what I really want is a definitive confirmation that there are aliens visiting earth

I just wonder if the latvian/tele2 stunt was an attempt to marginalize this

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Even the translation makes it clear it's a local UFO club.

So what does that have to do with fantasies about Ukrainian government policy?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The title on this is a bit misleading, there is a big difference between " local UFO club releases UFO images" and " Ukrainian government releases UFO images" as the title would have you believe. Perhaps that's just me, but that's what I took it as when I saw the thread heading. ::shrug::

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So what about the title? Its a compile'd archive of National Ufo sightings and reports. Their Ufo club is probably just the Ukraine vershion of mufon. What would be better is a link to the actual archive... Although a quick search would probably find the info.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

yup, it's more like NICAP was probably and maybe officially sanctioned because the announcement was on a GOV website

"secret files" means it was not publicly available before, right

top topics

join