It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the greatest thread ATS has ever seen... The Sum of All Fears.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

If you guys have read my previous threads on ATS, you know the way I feel about Hollywood.

Hollywood is the key.

Showing us the future before it happens.

And dear lord... I could expose so many famous Hollywood folks for what they are... that it's not even funny.

It's not funny.

I even brought light to the subject to my favorite poster on ATS: Jim Marrs

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've done everything I can to find the truth. And the truth is that the Arts & Entertainment business is more controlled than the Media.

I really need your help on this one ATS, because I'm about to go off on Hollywood.

The whole theory behind "Does art imitate life or life imitate art" can be finally be put to bed.... Yes, Life imitates Art beyond your wildest imagination.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I have lived in west hollywood ever since I moved down here from Van, BC, and I am sorry to say, but hollywood is not as conspiratorial (new word) as many try to prove.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

And dear lord... I could expose so many famous Hollywood folks for what they are... that it's not even funny.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

Yes go on.

Your title is quite a build up, I can't wait to see your endeavors come to fruition.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
WHat are you saying?

You have inside information about the Sum of ALl Fears premise?

Since this thread is in skunk works I'm not going to say much more. I'll just sit back and watch the pack of wolves swarm.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo
I have lived in west hollywood ever since I moved down here from Van, BC, and I am sorry to say, but hollywood is not as conspiratorial (new word) as many try to prove.

Yes it is.

I'll do my best to expose the evil that exists in hollywood... but I'm gonna need some help from ATS...

For starters I just bumped up my Jim Marrs Thread.

I really hope you guys read it.

And I wish Jim Marrs, the ATS community and many others spend more time understanding what is going on in the entertainment industry.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The Sum of All Fears movie is based on the Tom Clancy novel.

So surely it's he who's providing a glimpse into a nightmarish future, not Hollywood all by itself ?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
How does an individual like myself go about exposing the truth when he descovers it?

I mean....

the theory about hiding the truth in plain sight has never been more true.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ulala
The Sum of All Fears movie is based on the Tom Clancy novel.

So surely it's he who's providing a glimpse into a nightmarish future, not Hollywood all by itself ?

It's not so much about the author... It's about the higher ups that decided to make this film.

Speaking of authors:

Stephen King
Mark Twain (have you seen his work)

Look, I knew I would get a reply like this.... OMG!!! TOM CLANCY IS CALLING THE SHOTS!!! TOM CLANCY = TPTB

Stop... Open your mind... and understand what the entertainment industry is feeding you.

If you think the MSM is controlled, then all I'm suggesting is that Hollywood is just as equally controlled..... Actually more controlled.

And I will prove it to the best of my ability as long as I post on ATS.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Would you be so kind as to postulate your hypothesis?

Are we talking about a continuance of the hayes code, framing the debate? Are we talking about the propaganda swing of the ww2 era and the cold war that followed into the enlightenment of the later 60's? Are you putting forth that this continues on a more clandestine level? Is blacklisting and political party still determining what can and cannot be made?

Is it something else entirely?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

And we all thought nazis were all dead until something like this gave us hope to see the furture.Zig hale.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
Are we talking about the propaganda

Yea... But this is propaganda on a new level.

The works of which ATS is not so familiar with.

Alex Jones (a man I don't trust, but shares many of our opinions).... has even touched on the subject.

I'll post the video in a second, hold on.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Doomsday, kudos for your efforts herein.

I whole-heartedly agree the "Arts"/Ent[e]r[t]ainment industry is one of the more venomous and insidious tongues of the Beast. [...and I'm no fundamentalist; that said, Evil does exist, in a very worldly sense]

May I recommend you place more effort on citing examples [Coldplay's latest album, 'Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends'...great album; the "quarantine and/or kill movies" that came out over the last couple of years, e.g. 'The Happening', 'The Simpsons Movie', and of course, 'Quarantine'.; 'Deep Impact'; '2010' [??]]
...and less effort trying to bulldoze your thesis through. Many refuse to consider the idea that the Hollywood agenda exists beyond financial mega-gain.

I'll be following your thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

I've been screaming at the top of my lungs on ATS that we some kind of seperate forum.

This kind of stuff needs to become common knowledge on ATS.

And I can identify so much of it in the entertainmnet industry.

You want to deny ignorance?... this is the second step. (the first step is understanding 9/11 was lie.)

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
If you see in the entertainment industry/Hollywood only evil you are far from any "trutn". It's a tool like any other organisation in this world. Nothing more. There is no evil. It's all tools and you choose to be frightened by what you see. I didn't and found all the answers I needed especially in Hollywood and the music industry.

Namaste,

Deckard

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deckard666
If you see in the entertainment industry/Hollywood only evil you are far from any "trutn". It's a tool like any other organisation in this world. Nothing more. There is no evil. It's all tools and you choose to be frightened by what you see. I didn't and found all the answers I needed especially in Hollywood and the music industry.

Namaste,

Deckard

Yea but that there is a dark side of that tool.

Make no mistake, I know what you are talking about, but it's all really coming from the dark side.

Take your avatar for example...

You think I can't expose James Cameron?

That guy knows the language just like Roland Emmerich does.

These people in Hollywood are puppets just like our politicians... But they are far more dangerous.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I think your points are absolutely correct.
Movies, books and entertainment have been used for years for what i think is for preperation. The film Knowing and independence day are a big factor which sticks in my head.

On your Sum of all fears subject,
Iv looked into Tom Clancy before, he seems to have a bit of a trend going on with predictions

Tom Clancy Predictions

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Why do people always associate 'evil' and 'conspiracies' with the most famous places in the world? Why is it that so many people have to claim that catastrophies and disasters such as 9/11 are rife with conspiracies and deciept (ooh, spell check please)? If indeed they have anything to do with evil and conspiracies it's that these unknown people in charge of everything are of aware of the fact that the paranoid conspiracy nuts (no offense) are all attracted to these things; meanwhile the real evil is going on in some warehouse in Glasgow or a log cabin somewhere where there's log cabins. Come on!

I know I may be wrong, and I may be saying just what 'they' want me to say, but come on! It's always the president, or some major city or firm. Look closer to home and you'll probably find more.

Ramadwarf on evil log cabins and 'them'

*I have nothing against what you're saying, as we both have a gooood chance of being right, right?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
To me, art is a culmination of the collective consciousness. When some artist creates something that is a huge hit, it usually means that they hit the nail on the head. Whatever it is, a painting, a book, a movie.

So in a way the opening post, to me anyway, is correct. I can see what you are trying to say Doomsday. You are onto something there my friend.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

What do we have here?

Did he say something about killing the President?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

So are you saying russians are going to kill Obama?

Or that Hollywood killed JFK?

top topics

join