It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are All Connected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

"We Are All Connected" was made from sampling Carl Sagan's Cosmos, The History Channel's Universe series, Richard Feynman's 1983 interviews, Neil deGrasse Tyson's cosmic sermon, and Bill Nye's Eyes of Nye Series, plus added visuals from The Elegant Universe (NOVA), Stephen Hawking's Universe, Cosmos, the Powers of 10, and more. It is a tribute to great minds of science, intended to spread scientific knowledge and philosophy through the medium of music.

I love this. Awesome music video where the producer tone-bends the speech to make it musical. What a great way to enjoy the wisdom of these great thinkers.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the clip - I haven't seen that before. I agree, we're all connected, and it's a process that's actually accelerating on a few levels (consciously, technologically, all via both random and meaningfull connections).

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing.

It's really neat how he got the voices to sound harmonious.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
That is really cool, haven't seen anything like that before.

Things are getting more connected, at one point connection was considered large between two neighboring tribes in some jungle, now countries are connected and they don't have to even be neighboring. Pretty big advancement if you think about it.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

I saw this video a few days ago and have listened to the song every day since, it really is great for those of us who take a look at the Universe and just go "How is all this possible?"

Its a really positive message, the idea that its all connected, from the atomic, to the molecular, the organism, the planet, the star, the galaxy, the UNIVERSE. Its all made of the same stuff and its all connected. I also like the idea that "we are a way the cosmos can know itself." Late Comedian Bill Hicks had a similar idea, that we are a way for the Universe to experience itself subjectively.

Perhaps this vast Universe is one giant organism, one vast consciousness that has slowly but surely ensured our existence so that it can better understand its own...

Great Post, Star and Flag for sure

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There is already a thread about this subject, started some days ago.

All Is One - We Are All Connected - Symphony Of Science

Thread closed.

Mod Note: Repeat Topics – Please Review This Link.

top topics

join