It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before you get your shot, check this out...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Like a Trojan horse, you should always ask, "What's in it for me..." You may not like the answer. Apparently there are nano particles that tend to attack healthy cells in the human body in the vaccine for H1N1 (swine flu).

Question: Do you think it's to modify the genetic code, maybe shorten the life span of humans for population control ? Or some other sinister scheme we don't yet know about. This is really creepy, is it not ?

Here's the article,

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This whole H1N1 vaccination scheme stinks to high heaven.

In the Vancouver Sun (Canwest, South Western BC, among others) they are running nonstop stories in the newspaper and TV on how important it is for people to get vaccinated, and are browbeating people into accepting the vaccine... Say YES to the vaccine.... You'll kill someone if you spread the H1N1 because you didn't get vaccinated (Yes we know it was YOU)... If you don't get vaccinated, God kills a kitten... (They didn't say the last part but you get the idea.)

WHY?

Why do they suddenly care about us? Population control agendas haven't exactly been secrets within power circles, so why are they claiming that this vaccination scheme will save lives? Did they not notice that there are bigger killers out there than this 'Novel
' Flu strain, which is going to spread anyway if people get vaccinated or not?

There is definitely something else in or about the vaccine. I don't know what it is- maybe they just want to see how many people with misplaced trust they can inject with the vaccine for bigger plans down the road.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Great find this vaccine is very dodgy indeed maybe you should check my thread out it's in my signature.
S+F

THANKYOU

join