It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 - The Ultimate Conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ok i was thinking today, thread after thread is about how the H1N1 vaccine will kill tons of people, or that it will make people more susceptable to the flu or well you get the point here. However what if it's a double bluff? Think about it, the the powers that be (if they exist) don't want the sheeple dead as much as they want the people who are aware to be dead. At least at the moment.

So maybe the vaccine works and is relatively safe and they are counting on the people who consider themselves to be informed and aware to not take the vaccine and therefore be in danger from the virus. Maybe we are all the targets! Knowing we would say no to it!

So there it is my ultimate, paranoid, H1N1 theory

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

That theory is just crazy enough to work!

I could see that happening in some crazy orwelian world though lol unfortunately I dont think that TPTB are smart enough to think like that

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Why would Canada order 50 million doses of Vaccine H1N1 when our Population is only 33.5 million?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awolscout

I could see that happening in some crazy orwelian world though lol unfortunately I dont think that TPTB are smart enough to think like that

Lol hey i'm just thinking way outside the box
I allow myself 1 absolutely nuts theory a day, this is it

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Not playing Russian Roulette don't mean your will never be shot, but at least you will not be shooting yourself. Even if this poison don't kill you reports indicate there are tiny microchips in it.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ontariocanada
Why would Canada order 50 million doses of Vaccine H1N1 when our Population is only 33.5 million?

Are they using the vaccine that may require multiple doses? If so then that would make sense.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So, I almost posted the same thought.

Why would you kill the people that comply?

Wouldn't it be better to have an actual vaccine that works and then if your an evil overlord, kill the people that don't take the vaccine?

You stole my thunder!!!

Star and flag.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Those of us who consider ourselves "in the know", so to speak, are very much in the minority. There are very few people, in the grand scope of things, who see the swine flu as a conspiracy.

It doesn't make much sense that they would manufacture a virus and go to these lengths just to kill us off, especially since we aren't much of a threat to them to begin with.

I am aware of the swine flu scam, have not and will not receive the vaccine, have had the swine flu, and am obviously still alive.

There's nothing wrong with thinking outside the box and tossing some new theories out there but I don't think this one holds much weight.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The whole H1N1 situation smells fishy, for one why did this virus suddenly pop up out of nowhere in Mexico almost over night? One side says don't worry H1N1 is milder than the seasonal flu, while the other side says to panic and get the vaccine that was rushed into production. Maybe the H1N1 virus itself is nothing to get worked up over, and the vaccine loaded with junk still won't do any more harm to yourself than say what processed foods,soda,cigarettes and other chemicals the masses put in their system on a daily basis does to the body. But maybe just maybe, when the H1N1 virus meets up with a host of the H1N1 vaccine the virus will mutate and be passed to another and so on.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

There's nothing wrong with thinking outside the box and tossing some new theories out there but I don't think this one holds much weight.

Truthfully nor do i, this to me is merely thinking for thinkings sake
I hadn't seen it suggested so i decided to go for it.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

If you think more on the lines you have, it makes perfect sense.

People who can't afford the vaccinations, or who don't have insurance, should be done away with.

People who refuse to take the vaccination because they think it is a conspiracy, should be done away with.

What do you have left, after the poor people, and the ones who don't trust the government?

Mindless drones!

Problem solved for the government?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Vaccines don't work. There is nothing they can put in there that will actually help you; all the junk they put will only hurt you. Even if they weren't filled with neurotoxins, they still would not benefit you. Things that will help you include colloidal silver and lots of vitamin D, just to name a few...

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There is Mercury often founded in these needles they use to administer these vaccines.

And I know this true, because I got Mercury Poisoning from a vaccine shot.

However, it is more likely to create a new wave of Autism than it will kill off thousands of people.

I say the biggest scheme of the H1N1 Virus of being a conspiracy is the elevated concern and danger that isn't true at all. I had swine flu and I got over it in two days just by the same normal rest and drinking fluids I have done to get over any flu. So the only conspiracy being made is the false danger this flu has in being pandemic.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Oh its definitely a good one, I mean everyone should allow themselves at least one super crazy theory per day me I usually allow myself one super crazy theory per day barring anything with reptilians involved thats just a little tooooo crazy

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

LOL - Love It... Great thinking once again ImaginaryReality1984

I do enjoy your posts and again you have given my poor little brain more work to do

S+F for you sir

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
People are making their own theories, without statistics or facts that is not good, finding out the realities behind the swine flu makes a nation stronger and makes a nation informed to the big scam been played by big pharma at the expenses of the people in the nation.

Please get informed find the facts and then make your own opinions

Swine Flu -- One of the Most Massive Cover-ups in American History

Pregnant Women NOT at Special Risk from Swine Flu

Initial Studies Show H1N1 NOT Dangerous or Highly Contagious

Much Fear Mongering

ICU Hospitalizations

Majority of Children Respond POORLY to Flu Vaccine

Flu Vaccine DOUBLES Risk of Getting H1N1

Obese at Six Times Higher Risk from H1N1 Complications

H1N1 Vaccine is NOT Made the Same as Regular Flu Vaccine!!

Pregnant Women NOT at Increased Risk, Obese Women Are!!

Recent NEJM Study of the American Experience

Underlying Medical Conditions

Underlying Medical Conditions Risk Factor for H1N1 Deaths

Pediatric Flu Deaths by Year Made WORSE by Flu Vaccine

Every Parent Needs to Know Other Vaccines INCREASE Risk of H1N1

Risk of Serious Illness from the H1N1 Mutant Virus

What about the Danger to Pregnant Women? The American Experience

Smoking and Obesity Increase Risk of H1N!

Bacterial Pneumonia and Swine Flu

Pregnant Women Given Vaccine Have Babies with More Health Problems

How Many Cases are Really Swine Flu?

Actually LESS Flu Deaths this Year

What Do They Not Know About This Vaccine?

Vaccine Safety Testing Only Done for ONE Week

articles.mercola.com...

Is pleanty of stistics now to back up any information you may want to know abou tthe swine flu.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awolscout

Please don't take offense to what I am going to say, but do you see what you just said?

I dont think that TPTB are smart enough to think like that

Are you serious?

The level of involvement and depth of field of TPTB are capable of far exceed any normal perception of what is intelligent or not.
The engineering and implementation of agenda worldwide are so intricate, so meticulous, that I would not be surprised if they knew every last contingency there is to know about everything. That being said, nothing is beyond TPTB's scope of reckoning.
Nothing is without it's measure of control in this world. Nothing.

[ImaginaryReality1984]
I do think that your scenario resonates. So that brings me to my own question. If you are right, what do we do?

[edit on 11/5/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

I believe this also, that the vaccine is a virus, configured just so, and when TPTB release the next Patented Virus it will mutate into something really bad. I also have a theory, perhaps a bit out there, but none the less viable. What if TBTB know beyond any doubt that ET is coming, and that they will have to disclose whether that want to or not? And say that TPTB really want to keep hold of their vast power base, and have a secret plan to kill ET when they are here on the planet?

Think back to all of those alien invasion movies, where the aliens dies from a human disease, starting with War of the Worlds...... If the military shoots at them, who knows what weapons systems they may have?...much better to let them land, and figure a way to kill them here, then we can have all of their technology.
Simple, introduce a virus that is known to harm them, humans being the carriers, and let nature take her course.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc

[ImaginaryReality1984]
I do think that your scenario resonates. So that brings me to my own question. If you are right, what do we do?

Well once again this was a crazy thought, just done because i was bored and like to think outside current theories for fun, just a thought exercise.

I don't think there is much to be done, that is if this were true. I mean you have to decide which way you want to go, take the vaccine or not. In the end only you can make that choice depending on real information provided by statistics and other data or depending on how many of these theories you believe and how they fit into your general viewpoint about the supposed elite and TPTB.

Or of course you can find a very remote region of the world and stay there for the next few years without having taken the vaccine. That however is a hell of a gamble to make, wasting all that time if nothing happens.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Thanks for the explanation, see swine flu has been around longer than big pharma and the HWO even the government wants you to know, yes I agree that it may have been some tampering and manipulation by pharma and vaccine makers with bird flu, swine flu and the Spanish flu, that is despicable, just to think that they could release a virus just to profit from it.

I do not doubt that, but is not to kill populations just to profit from it and the deaths are just casualties for them, after all don't we launch pre empty attacks in the name of fighting terrorism for profits in which many die and they are just colateral damage, for the war profeteers?.

But just remember before making theories and conspiracies even when they could have some truth at the end should be met with statistics and facts also to make things even.

Swine flu is unavoidable the same thing that everybody should know that outbreaks of it has been on going through decades and blamed to unseasonal flu.

Is not where to hide and for most people they probably had already a brush with the swine flu sometime in their life time.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join