It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new film- Iron sky -nazis on the moon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seataka
This comedy may be a suitable guise to introduce a disturbing idea...that may be true.

I know you said "that may be true". But I appreciate you said "idea" because there is nothing factual about this MOVIE.

They may use some facts, but I'm sure once the MOVIE reaches the moon segments, all hope is lost and comic relief kicks in. Because if this wasn't a comedy, it would be one stupid MOVIE.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Nice synthesis of all the laughters we have to endure until everything pops up.

Imagine the relief for all the awaken people, being able to concentrate on more than trying to convince.

Oh and btw, show me hitler's body ! ;D

edit : very funny to read the whole thread at once, its one post pro and one con.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Fedge]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
I'm glad it was made a comedy, because if not, too many people would make threads that this MOVIE is speaking the truth or trying to tell us that Nazi's really are on the moon.

It's Hollywood, it's a comedy, it's a joke. Much like War of the Worlds, but we can blame Tom Cruise on that one.

I you guys watched their earlier film, a Star Trek parody titled "Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning" It might make you think otherwise.

The have put the eagle used in Germany (dunno if also used by Nazi) right in front of their Sovereign-Class starship. A WW2-like propaganda film in B/W was showed. There's also constant display of that 'heil Hitler' salute a totalitarian regime and a constant boasting of 'superior technology' much like Hitler did back in ww2.

Keep in mind, the Finnish crew of the film.. Finland used to be allies of Nazis and also used swastikas.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fedge
reply to post by Phenomium

Nice synthesis of all the laughters we have to endure until everything pops up.

Imagine the relief for all the awaken people, being able to concentrate on more than trying to convince.

Oh and btw, show me hitler's body ! ;D

edit : very funny to read the whole thread at once, its one post pro and one con.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Fedge]

yeah, it was clear that these guys will pop up ..
they want us make BELIEVE or say ´show us PROOF´...

..but we will see what is true when the spaceships land anyway..

by the way, many thanks that this thread is in BTS now..

[edit on 29-10-2009 by anti72]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You can partake in the making of this film!
If you don't like the premise, you can try to influence the movie at Wreckamovie!

MoonNazi->

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join