It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new film- Iron sky -nazis on the moon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
upcoming´comedy´film about the nazis building a base on the farside of the moon in 1945..
what do you think?

www.youtube.com...
(youtube.com/watch?v=4KEueJnsu80 )

www.youtube.com...
( youtube.com/watch?v=hYQXW4g9l0w&feature=channel )

www.ironsky.net...

[edit on 28-10-2009 by anti72]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That's a pretty good premise - I suppose it would have to be some sort of comedy any way, be interesting to see the style's of comedy they actually use...

Cos this is ATS I suppose people will be looking for a basis in real life
At the very most I guess there were/are massive underground bases... Or possibly hidden at the poles - they may even be in use in some part, but it wont be the goose stepping Nazi's any more, maybe some descendent party... Or a group of people that just decided to live independently of the world... - But if they are still in use they would of been commandeered by the US or Russia or something.

Defo no Nazi bases on the moon IMHO!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Get Ready. The Fourth Reich Is Here.

What an interesting idea.

This film looks visually brilliant, but i wish they had not made this a comedy. I would have loved to have seen this approached as a serious film, even though i don't believe it to be a serious idea, i just think it has the makings of being a great film idea. Possibly gone to waste now by making it comedic.

Still, looks great, cant believe i haven't heard of this

Peace.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Old film-The Vandals- Master Race in outer space

Everytime i hear about nazis in space it always reminds me of these guys.

one small step for man one goose step for mankind.

edit to add:
S&F good find

[edit on 28-10-2009 by zaiger]

[edit on 28-10-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The filmmakers are friends, so if you've got any questions on the project I can pass them on.

Could probably get them to do a Q&A closer to the premiere if there was interest and the mods were willing. I know they lurk on ATS themselves from time to time.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I've been following their website for a few months now..

Really really impressed my the first trailer I saw, sooo can't wait for this to come out! Looks amazing!

One of my favourite conspiracy theories!

To Toveri, I wouldn't be surprised if they drew some inspiration froom ATS, such a goldmine!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Killer idea for movie.

Only on problem...its a comedy?

I think it would be way better if it was serious. Being a comedy may turn people away.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think making it a comedy is the only right way to do it. Space Nazis are by definition quite an absurd sight.

And the filmmakers are taking things very seriously even though it's a comedy. The humor will be more Dr. Strangelove than Epic Movie.

Just see the concept art for the Nazi spaceships:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b02eea6c5aa3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a64812500f93.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
nice graphics, really..I just wondered why the Ufo´s have jet AND antigrav engines

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Vrill, ongoing, joint between nazis, greys and their hybrids, kidnapped children during the 60s, and 70s, and probably longer, and they were working in teams doing psi development and a variety of things, perhaps akin to M'Kultra. It was hardly a comedy, nothing remotely funny about peoples refusal to be responsible, wake up, and kick the bloodlines out and operate a free, transparent caring world, and caretake earth. Everytime someone ignores the way things is, they are empowering the evil that takes place as if they are a part of the dark force as an operative. You can't sit on the fence and hope it goes away.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Excellent, start and a flag.

This movie could only be classified as humorous otherwise it would just bring forth a public out cry.

[edit on 10/28/2009 by krystalice]

[edit on 10/28/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
There has always been among weak, unimaginative people who have sympathies for the Nazis, or were impressed by their uniforms, or their anti-Semitism, those who would like to think that the Nazis really were superior human beings who had flying saucers and space travel and Moon bases. It's a romantic notion for these foolish, weak-willed people who would like to have their decisions made for them by a totalitarian government, and their fear-induced racial hatred government approved.

The sad thing is, because fools and fanatics are sometimes good at getting things done, a Fourth Reich might someday come about (not in my lifetime, fortunately), with such advanced technology and all the trimmings. Human beings have a knack for making fantasy come true.

But these things don't exist at the moment except in fiction. And anyone who believes otherwise is pathetic.

[edit on 28-10-2009 by 2000 Yards]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
nice graphics, really..I just wondered why the Ufo´s have jet AND antigrav engines

Why, that's simple. One is for nullifying inertia and the other is for manouvering...

Not to mention rocket engines look wicked.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 2000 Yards

i know what u mean, I´m german, and I its disgusting what ways neonazis look for for their propaganda. u tube US is full of this brown s*hit.
first i thought "oh, this may be aother´nice packaged´disinfo or neonazi stuff, but these guys dont look so.

greez

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think it's awesome to see the "Nazis in space" meme pop up! I just wish we didn't have to wait so long for it to come out.

So in 2009 we've had a storm of ET/UFO-related movies dealing with abductions, natural disasters, the future of the earth, ancient astronauts/androids, and now we get a preview for a new movie that's going to tie back into the bizarre world of Nazi occult/technological research and theories about secret moonbases. Fun time to be a UFO geek ;p

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toveri

Originally posted by anti72

Why, that's simple. One is for nullifying inertia and the other is for manouvering...

Not to mention rocket engines look wicked.

hm..and for the tech presented in the film, of course the Nazi´s never had this. big size.
but funny..

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Looks really interesting. This would also make a really good video game.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

sounds more like sci-fi to me. either way ill be first in line to see this!

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Will it be in the theaters or will it be right on to DVD?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raregolddragon
Will it be in the theaters or will it be right on to DVD?

It's too early to tell. Of course everyone hopes it'll be in theaters, but since it's not a big Hollywood film it depends on distributors. Hopefully it'll get great buzz and a wide release everywhere.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join