It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Did it AGAIN! 10 for 10

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I am a bit of a Reinhardt fanboy.

R has been hinting at a 'top' after the Legatus pilgrimage this month for a long time.

On October 6 he posted an image of Thomas the Tank Engine derailing, along with October 20 highlighted. I inferred that meant to watch railroad/transports.

Reinhardt continues referrring to trains, posting Johnny Cash Folsom Prison Blues video among others.

On the 15th he said we were getting "dangerously close to seeing a top" with gratuitous boobie pic.

October 20 the Dow Transportation average closed at 4045. This is the highest all year. And it is the exact day he predicted.

BNSF announces losses.

October 28 (today) the DJT is at 3677 and freefalling.

For the record, this is his 10th market prediction to come through.

www.enterprisecorruption.com...

[edit on 10/28/09 by emsed1]

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Wow, thanks, I've never ran across him before, completely sucked into his website right now.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Excuse me, but didn't he predict a 99.1% chance of a bank holiday last week that didn't occur?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
He's not "10 for 10", that would involve a 100 percent hit rate which he does not have.

My only issue with him is that he won't just come out and say what he mans in clear, understandable terms. Everything is riddles and hints and symbolism. That and the monthly fee you have to pay in order to gain access to his "full version" data, a rather high monthly rate actually.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelmaLu
Excuse me, but didn't he predict a 99.1% chance of a bank holiday last week that didn't occur?

Actually he was 99.1% the market would top out last week. I read his prediction wrong and started the 99.1% thread.

On October 6th he posted the October 20 date, which was the top for the Dow transports and now stocks are suffering the largest drop in value on record (i think that caveat is that the stocks rose very steeply since march).

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
He's not "10 for 10", that would involve a 100 percent hit rate which he does not have.

My only issue with him is that he won't just come out and say what he mans in clear, understandable terms. Everything is riddles and hints and symbolism. That and the monthly fee you have to pay in order to gain access to his "full version" data, a rather high monthly rate actually.

I think you have to pay yearly. And I believe it's $720!

All of his subscribers are very tight lipped about what goes on behind the scenes.

If my bank account didn't have -$6.80 cents right now I'd love to invest in some stocks.

top topics

join