It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Estimate of the Situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
1. UFOs are commanded by biomachines which may have been created untold thousands of years ago by a possibly now extinct race. They, like all life forms are programmed to perpetuate their "race". Corso unknowingly touched on this when he said the aliens seemed to be integrated into the saucers and were part of the control system. They roam the solar system/galaxy/universe preprogrammed to find and inhabit usable planets. The reason for the extreme secrecy revolving around the UFO/Alien presence is because certain elements of the government became aware of the real nature of the Alien presence on Earth and realized there was no way to combat them. The only choice for some semblance of survival was to cave in to their demands. Total loss of any control of the Alien/Government collaboration came in the 1960's, after which time even the President was unable to find out anything about it. The aliens do not interact with us or pay much attention to us since we are simply not part of their overall game plan. The worldwide control system is U.S. based which explains why other countries get stonewalled and discouraged by the U.S. when they press for disclosure

2. The genetic experiments they have been conducting on Earth are directed toward creating a version of themselves that are capable of living in the environment on Earth or to recreate the very organism that created them initially. They may be living among us or they may all be sequestered below ground, the level of secrecy and disinformation is just too great to determine what is correct.

3. They are currently in command of the secret and literally underground government that we currently see as TPTB. The massive underground bases which have been constructed are for the protection of the chosen survivors during the holocaust on the surface which is to come. The bases are real and they are the command center of the NWO which may not be the same NWO we have come to believe exists.

4. They are near completion of the plan for total takeover of the entire planet which will culminate or begin in the 2012 time frame. The H1N1 is designed to target young people, the older ones will die off soon enough anyway. Other viruses have and will be released and natural disasters will occur to decimate the rest. Depopulation of the "undesirables" is the goal and the process has begun. AIDS is doing a good job of cleaning out Africa, the population of Russia is collapsing, China and the far East I don’t know about but I suspect the dense populations will fall to viruses and wars.

5. Worldwide financial collapse is intended to be a trigger for massive civil disturbances which will result in the starvation and violent death of millions. Changing weather patterns will destroy crops and cause widespread starvation.

There will be many of you who are honest skeptics, there are many who have been duped into being “disinformation agents”. All I can say to you is that everything that has been going on in this arena for the past 65 or so years leads to these conclusions. Those that honestly believe the planet has never been visited by Aliens are just blind to the overwhelming accumulation of evidence. One cannot simply forget or ignore the simple fact that in EVERY instance where a superior intelligence has arrived anywhere, they have overpowered and ultimately enslaved or destroyed the native occupants. Earth is no different.

This all may sound like the plot to a bad science fiction movie, however in this case reality is simply stranger. This scenario probably is off the mark in some areas, but it is in a nutshell the best I have been able to make of the subject.

I do not know what if anything can or will be done to stop what is happening, but my best guess is that the bulk of the citizens of planet Earth have been sold out by a few who THINK they may have saved their own asses.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
here, here.

that's sufficient.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

This all may sound like the plot to a bad science fiction movie

Actually it sounds like the plot of the X-Files...

Secondly, if we can not do anything to stop them than why do they have to go through all this "sneaking around"? Why haven't they just took over by force, that seems much more logical than a long drawn out process. I do consider theories similar to what you have stated (for many reasons), but one question I have had has always been why the long drawn out process?. Of course I have heard answers and formulated my own theories, I am just interested in yours.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
i find it absolutely hilarious that people still deny credible sourses on the extraterrestrial\extradimensional presence here on earth or any place or time for that matter. if only they were to meditate on dmt they would sind a different song for sure.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Hmmm... interesting theories. Intriguing possibilities, if the main ideas can be validated.

You wouldn't happen to have any, oh, I don't know, proof to back any of this up, would you?

Like the x-files as has been alluded to, we want to believe, and truth is often stranger than fiction - as you have mentioned. yet, wanting to believe and admitting that [some] truths are indeed "strange" is not proof, it's not even empirical evidence.

Have you got anything besides theory? If you could offer anything to support these claims - now THAT would be interesting!

In any event, thanks for posting! It was a fun read...

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Interesting theory nonetheless.... would love to hear some of your evidence supporting your claims...

Personally, I feel as if an extraterrestrial race, much more intelligent, perhaps hundreds of thousands of years (which I conclude would be HIGHLY likely considering the shear vastness of the universe here ), would have very different intentions. Much more peaceful.

Based on their advancement they would most likely be far more benevolent than you may think.. As intelligence increases, violence tends to decrease, as so I have noticed.

And much more advanced intelligences would have little incentive to contact an inferior civilization, us... They only reason I can think of UFO's being here is to monitor us and perhaps study our planet.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
People always ask the question, "Why would aliens be HERE ?" Two clear reasons that are obvious; water and oxygen. Where else in many light years are you going to find as much free oxy and h2o without having to process it out of rock or filter out large amounts of unwanted and lethal waste gases. We're a gas station. Oh, I'm sure they study us also, but I don't think that's what first brought them here.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

If an 'estimate' was analogous to a city, one would think the truth to be in the vicinity of a county, or at most, a state; unfortunately, yours would appear to be off by at least a nation, probably a planet, and possibly a star system. Obviously, I disagree with your assesment; however, each is entitled to his or her own opinions and beliefs.

My greatest concern with your otherwise amusing post is that you attempt to 'subtly' suggest that anyone who would disagree with your assesment is either blind or a 'disinfo agent.' That (and in my opinion) is quite unnecessary as a defense of your beliefs.

new topics

top topics

join