It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the Whistleblowers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
My first attempt at a serious topic. Depending on what you believe, I’d like to ask a question about several, in my opinion, real conspiracies in our day. This thread isn’t meant to debate the conspiracies (there are enough threads/forums for that), but to ask a general question, where are the whistleblowers in each case?

1. 9/11 – I do not believe the official story, there are too many holes in it and the actions of our government point to LIHOP at the least and MIHOP at the worst.
  2. Vaccines – I’ve done enough research that I’m convinced that the pharmaceutical companies don’t always have our or our children’s best interests at heart when manufacturing these things. Most vaccines contain mercury up until a few years ago and it took a public outcry for that to be removed. With the rise in autism, autoimmune diseases, etc that suspiciously coincide with the increase in the # of vaccines we are giving our children, I believe a more in-depth study needs to be conducted
  3. UFO’s – Tons of research, the 5% of reported sightings cannot be explained, something is in our sky’s
  4. Federal Reserve – Without a doubt, the biggest conspiracy affecting every man, woman and child on this planet, the ultimate control mechanism

There are many many others that could be lumped in here, but just wanted to limit it to 4. In each above conspiracy, there are people in the know, they know what happened, what the real cause might be, or what really is up there, why aren’t those people coming forward? I keep hearing, about UFO’s for example, that this group or that group is trying desperately to get the information out, solution, hold a press conference about a “different” topic and then spring the real topic on people. Or, Obama is going to disclose soon, go ahead and do it, why are you waiting, you’re the President and can call a press conference at the drop of a hat.

I have several theories and wanted to start a discussion.

1. No conspiracies exist, what we have been told is the truth and all the time that people have spent on these subjects has been wasted.
  2. Anyone that has tried to come out has been silenced in some fashion
  3. The people in the know are so ruthless, that they could care less what the “little” person knows

If #1 is not true, then that only leaves 2 options, neither of which makes it seem likely that any information will ever come out.

[edit on 10/27/2009 by Finalized]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The control of public information is at the hands of the US and Israeli governments. Everybody down to your local news reporter gets censored by this control. This closed loop system essentially locks out any form of whistle blowing.

If you stand up to them you are either anti-patriotic or anti-semantic and nobody but nobody will listen to you.

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nemithesis

My #2 I believe, and if that is the case, then NOTHING will ever come out.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Good topic. I think the reason you don't hear about many whistleblowers is when they do step forward they are censored right off the bat, they are labeled not right in the head for whatever reason and their claims get dismissed. The whistleblowers that may come out but never do are either payed off, almost everybody has a price, or the ones that can't be bought off are silenced by death. Another reason you probably don't see too many whistleblowers is due to fear, if you were going to come out and say something or show evidence of something major, the fallout that could have may be overwhelming, you would fear for your own well being along with the safety of family and friends.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I have always wondered where they are hiding. I was slightly disappointed in joining ats that there are not more of them here. I think they could be but doing so in such a way that is not immediately obvious. They could drop subtle hints here and there, but to see anyone post as a definite may be asking for too much.

There is another possibility. That if someone was to actually ascertain a definitive proof of said conspiracies the raw truth of it has scared them beyond the simple belief that a whistle-blow would help to solve anything. It could be so entrenched in our society that they see no simple solution or way to correct it.

When tptb control everything through so many levels, it may be already too late to oppose them without changing our lives in a fundamental way. If they control the money, could you live without it? If they control the military complex, could you oppose it? If they control the agricultural industry, could you survive it?

Now on a separate note, have you ever noticed how fast presidents grey? Can you imagine the vast amounts of knowledge and responsibility having this information would entail?

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
If you had a good job and good money would you risk all to tell the truth.Also i think alot of highly secure jobs are monitored with electronic mind control today, to make sure you never say word.

If my life is anything to go by, why should anyone speak out, to be treated like me. I have had 17 years of mind control now, and i know how far these people go to wreck a persons life.

I would say that is a perfect deterrent to those who may speak out.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The primary reason for what appears to be a lack of whistleblowers is simply blackmail. If you talk, we're going to do this to you, type of stuff. Nobody wants to lose everything they have in their lives to take a gamble that people on the outside will believe them.

But there are thousands of them waiting for the right moment. When it comes crunch time, a large number of them will suddenly jump ship.

Trust me on that.

new topics

top topics

join