posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:04 PM
My first attempt at a serious topic. Depending on what you believe, I’d like to ask a question about several, in my opinion, real conspiracies in
our day. This thread isn’t meant to debate the conspiracies (there are enough threads/forums for that), but to ask a general question, where are
the whistleblowers in each case?
- 9/11 – I do not believe the official story, there are too many holes in it and the actions of our government point to LIHOP at the least and
MIHOP at the worst.
- Vaccines – I’ve done enough research that I’m convinced that the pharmaceutical companies don’t always have our or our children’s best
interests at heart when manufacturing these things. Most vaccines contain mercury up until a few years ago and it took a public outcry for that to be
removed. With the rise in autism, autoimmune diseases, etc that suspiciously coincide with the increase in the # of vaccines we are giving our
children, I believe a more in-depth study needs to be conducted
- UFO’s – Tons of research, the 5% of reported sightings cannot be explained, something is in our sky’s
- Federal Reserve – Without a doubt, the biggest conspiracy affecting every man, woman and child on this planet, the ultimate control mechanism
There are many many others that could be lumped in here, but just wanted to limit it to 4. In each above conspiracy, there are people in the know,
they know what happened, what the real cause might be, or what really is up there, why aren’t those people coming forward? I keep hearing, about
UFO’s for example, that this group or that group is trying desperately to get the information out, solution, hold a press conference about a
“different” topic and then spring the real topic on people. Or, Obama is going to disclose soon, go ahead and do it, why are you waiting,
you’re the President and can call a press conference at the drop of a hat.
I have several theories and wanted to start a discussion.
- No conspiracies exist, what we have been told is the truth and all the time that people have spent on these subjects has been wasted.
- Anyone that has tried to come out has been silenced in some fashion
- The people in the know are so ruthless, that they could care less what the “little” person knows
If #1 is not true, then that only leaves 2 options, neither of which makes it seem likely that any information will ever come out.
[edit on 10/27/2009 by Finalized]