It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Israel is blackmailing others (Proof from the Guardian)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here is an article from Yesterday.

www.guardian.co.uk...

While the story is telling the relationship between the Turkish and the Iranian people and presenting what is the official approach of Turkey toward Israel, the very last paragraph is containing the interesting information.

He insisted that the Turkey-Israel strategic alliance – which some AKP insiders have said privately is over – remains alive but chided the Israeli foreign minister, Avigdor Lieberman, who he said had threatened to use nuclear weapons against Gaza.

First, if they don't have Nukes (Nukes that about everyone knows it's existing), how could they threatened Gaza? So they have nukes and here, you can see the proof about it. And second, if Israel is a peaceful country as it's advertised (What about many of us has doubts), why they're threatening anyone with the use of nukes, when they're resisting against the Israeli massacre. Personally I was surprised on the relatively weak resistance of the Palestinians in the last year's war. Maybe this was the reason.

So the question remains: If the Israelis are cornering the Palestinians that they're going to drop nuke at them if they're resisting, the question is: how Israelis are handling other countries? Guess: On the same way. They're willing to nuke everyone who has a different opinion. For me, it's crystal clear how the Israelis are threatening other countries, other people if something is not happening on a way as they imagine it. I believe I don't have to make any comment for this. I already know who is on the good side, who is the victim and that side is not Israel as they're the evil.

[edit on 27-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I searched for this proof in the article, but all I could come up with was a "he said, he said" sort of situation.

Maybe I am just a tad bit naive, but would Israel drop nukes on Gaza, considering Gaza is like in Israels side yard?I suppose Israel could wait until the wind is blowing the sands from Saudi Arabia towards Israel and just hope all the radiation and debris blows out into the sea. Could Gaza ever mount enough of an offensive against Israel that Israel would consider what would surely amount to a doomsday scenario for Israel and its neighbors?

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
A British paper claims a Turkish PM said something about a comment by the Israeli foreign minister and nuking Gaza.

Well first of all, if Israel were ever to use a nuke, the last place would be Gaza. Considering it's a narrow strip embedded in Israel and the fallout would kill more Israelis than Palestinians. And the political fallout would be disastrous. Do we even know if the comment was ever really made, the context, if it was made, was it just for dramatics?

And as Iran is supporting the Palestinians with weapons, isn't there a greater chance it would use something nuclear to destroy Israel.

I'm really no clear who is blackmailing who here?

M

join