It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest Webbot Interview with Cliff On RBN October 25,2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is the latest interview with Cliff last night on RBN in Arizona. He pretty much goes over alot of the same stuff. He talks about what Obama declaring Swine Flu a emergency. I really don't have any faith left in the webbot to be quite honest. I thought they had a good idea but they can't just keep ignoring missed predictions.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part4
Part 5
Part 6

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Bcs8484]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by R2D2LovesC3PO

Welcome to ATS...is that your first post? Profound...

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
While I don't believe webbot, I just wanted to say that I appreciate the effort in posting the broadcast, and not everyone's an a$$. Maybe a description of what Cliff covered would be useful, any back pedaling as to why the predictions didn't come true?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Yes I thought some people would like to see it. It just seems like he brushes it off, nothing really definitive. The guy who was interviewing him really let him slide I thought, by not holding him to his October prediction but what you going today just take it for what it is.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
i listened to #6 #5...

i think he claims the bankruptcy of that commercial property lender is the Oct 25th black swan event

israel wil act ofwar on Iran this year

the bond market will rally, the dollar will slid to new lows on the dollar index this year

i think it was a 2 year window for big things about the TempleMount in Jerusalem

the ET 'sighting event' did take place in China,,, and the ET 'gathering event' is the 2nd phase coming soon.

there was lots of jabber on anything that popped into the hosts mind
& cliff responded with lots of extra tengents about related themes to the question poised/

i quit

top topics

join