It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 03: Obama Declares National Swine Flu Emergency!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
President Obama declares national swine flu emergency - this and other stories in edition three of ATS News With Johnny Anonymous, the only news you can trust. Continuing our coverage of the most important and popular topics on AboveTopSecret.com, Johnny covers the hot story of the week, a declared national emergency as well as recent developments in 9/11 conspiracies, more White House political madness in their battle with FOX News, UFO secrets from Clifford Stone, and much more.

(click to open player in new window)

(Low bandwidth - lower quality - version)

Topics covered in this edition are:

White House Loses Bid to Exclude Fox News From Pay Czar Interview

Insider Reveals Secrets of North America Plot

US Swine Flu 'National Emergency

German Chancellor, Ministers Get Special Vaccine Without Soft Kill Ingredients

20 9/11 Questions Remain Unanswered over 8 Years Later

World's Largest Pyramid Discovered @ Lost Mayan City Of Mirador Guatemala

History Denied: UFO Secrets of The US Government

ATS News with Johnny Anonymous is a production of AboveTopSecret.com, the Internet's largest and most popular website for the discussion of alternative topics. In this time where mainstream news has let down the public with heavily-spun and biased "news as entertainment," ATS News is your only source of unbiased news and information, from those people who turned out to be right all along: conspiracy theorists.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Rock on! Keep it up!

I love this new part of ATS!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Excellent job, Johnny Anonymous, and ATS on these update videos!

The story about the senior officials getting a different vaccination than the general population is fascinating, thanks for covering it!

The first two videos were good too, keep up the great work!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The video stops at 4:21

Anyone else having this problem?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I find these news videos to be somewhat slow-paced and just a little bit verbose. I also am bothered by johnny's slurred s's. Overall though, a nice addition to ats.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You guys scared me half to death with the u2u news alert,

good job,

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I have started looking forward to watching these news broadcasts by ATS and it has gotten me to post more on the actual forums also. Keep up the good work guys!

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
A federal emergency declaration allows the United States Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to exercise its power to deal with emergency situations … Typically, a state of emergency empowers the executive to name coordinating officials to deal with the emergency and to override normal administrative processes regarding the passage of administrative rules.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
What's with the misleading U2U.

What is this, some type of joke?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think Johnny you need to get a seat on the white house press conferences so you can represent ATS.

Now for the swine flu,

And people still thinks that the mass vaccination is all for the good of the people.

What a hoax, a bail out of to pharma, I wonder what happen to the ground zero of the swine flu

Mexico, I guess they did very well without the killer vaccine.

I can tell the big pharma where they can shove their vaccine right now.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
What's with the misleading U2U.

What is this, some type of joke?

What misled you?.......seemed self explanatory to me, dodgy code in the link contained in the first U2U, I'm not really sure why you thought it to be some kind of joke

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

The title I think is what they find misleading. It's kind of like yelling "Fire!" to let people know you're having a bonfire later.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Obviously there is a great improvement. It does seem your enjoying this and that obviously is being transferred over to the viewers.

I found the mask part entertaining, nice twist for the end.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yeah the U2U was a little much, I thought i had missed some kind of disaster or something, I'm sure the " correction" was as much as a bid for attention as the headline was, ..... however this does not concern me, ..... the only thing I want to know is ....

Do you need a weather man ??

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I like the information, the delivery needs some work. After a few shows Johnny will start to get it. The way he reads it does not make me think he is an avid ATS user.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Nicely done. I've greatly enjoyed all of Johny Anonymous' videos, and this time he brought up 2 issues that greatly concern me; 9/11, which I've dealt with for quite some time, and the vaccination issue, something which I've feared for a while now. I'm one of those who strongly believe that vaccinations are virtually never if ever the best way to deal with disease outbreaks; and that the reasons that the government is foisting this mass vaccination issue may not be as they claim; I also certainly think that the issue of having different vaccines for different people should be a cause for concern as well.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join