It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on amnesia girl in NY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Authorities have identified a teenager believed to be suffering from amnesia who was found on the streets of New York two weeks ago.

Police say a CNN viewer in Maryland identified the young woman, who mysteriously turned up in Manhattan two weeks ago, claiming to have no memory of her family, her home or even her own name.

Link to original thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Northernwolf]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Amnesia... That sucks a lot. I can't imagine having no memory. Well hope she regains her memories soon.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

It must be a very scary feeling to not know who you are or where your from.

I not sure if it would be a gift or a curse.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I saw a documentary last year about an english guy in his mid20's who had the same thing and also turned up lost in New York. He was eventually recognised by a friend. It turned out he eventually regained only 60% of his memory.
The surprising thing was that his whole personality had changed and his own childhood friends didn't know him anymore. As he was originally a brash unsensitive uncaring type live fast die young type person. Then after his amnesia he was a more intuitive and understanding person towards others

posted on Oct, 27 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
I saw a documentary last year about an english guy in his mid20's who had the same thing and also turned up lost in New York. He was eventually recognised by a friend. It turned out he eventually regained only 60% of his memory.
The surprising thing was that his whole personality had changed and his own childhood friends didn't know him anymore. As he was originally a brash unsensitive uncaring type live fast die young type person. Then after his amnesia he was a more intuitive and understanding person towards others

Its your life experiances that make you who you are. If you lose all that you will become a whole new person. Its like starting with a clean slate.

new topics

top topics

join