It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channeling aliens - you guys have beer there?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
What would you ask, if you were able to speak with members of an alien civilization?

Post your question, or just make discussion - THANKS!

[Information gained in this thread may be used for actual channeling sessions. I recognize this is a short OP but I really want to leave it open for suggestion. I will copy people's questions into the 2nd post for organization and to aleviate duplicates somewhat.]

[edit on 25-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
*** Reserved for list of questions / see thread for who asked what ***

how come you guys never actually tell us anything even remotely useful?

can you describe a maths formula we don't already know?

could you please (pretty please) take me off this war torn, pollution ravaged hellhole my people call Earth?

Do we [humans] need the background radiation or atmospheric protection of earth? Will we get sick without it?

Why don't you just appear and reveal yourselves?.. i doubt anything we have could damage you

If your really aliens and not just someoens imagination.. can you give us the formula to curing cancer or give proof that God does or doesnt exist?

What's it like, where you come from?

Whats all the anal probing about then?

How do you keep us silent/constrained? Is it drugs, energy-based, or duct tape?

Were we created by a group of extraterrestrial races as a gene splicing platform meant to repair the DNA of all the races involved?

How many groups of aliens contributed to the creation of humans on Earth?

Could you speak in your native language through the channeler?

Do the barbaric things we do on earth have an affect on other beings or places outside Earth?

Do you have the same type of aura as humans do? Do you have a meridian energy system throughout your body?

Crop circles - some of those are from you right?

[edit on 26-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
There are probably plenty of alien species more stupid than ours and thats saying something.

Though if there smarter, i would just ask, WTF???????

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
how come you guys never actually tell us anything even remotely useful?

can you describe a maths formula we don't already know?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I remember watching a documentary that said there has been no sign of alcohol in space so far.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

alcohol is a generally acting toxin produced by yeast so that it doesn't have to share fruit with other micro organisms. alcohol is probably unique to earth.

EDIT: yeast isn't a bacteria, i may have had "one too many" several "ones" ago.

[edit on 25/10/09 by pieman]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by notreallyalive

What would you ask, if you were able to speak with members of an alien civilization?

If I promise to fight against the warlike nature buried within my genes and strive to be a good and peaceful human being would you, could you please take me off this world?

I do not mind starting at the bottom of the galactic ladder by fetching you refreshments and sweeping the floors. If I promise to break the mould of eternal war set by my forefathers could you please (pretty please) take me off this war torn, pollution ravaged hellhole my people call Earth?

Sorry, they were two questions asking for the same thing (smashes face off sink).

[edit on 25-10-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
If I promise to fight against the warlike nature buried within my genes and strive to be a good and peaceful human being would you, could you please take me off this world?

Knowing me, if i asked them this, i would be a victim there as well, like others.

I am not sure we could live in another world so easily. We may need the background radiation of earth, otherwise it may make us sick.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Gonna turn yours into a question =)

Do we may need the background radiation or atmospheric protection of earth? Will we get sick without it?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by notreallyalive

ok my 2 questions would be..

1. Why don't you just appear and reveal yourselves?.. i doubt anything we have could damage you

2. If your really aliens and not just someoens imagination.. can you give us the formula to curing cancer or give proof that God does or doesnt exist?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I'd probably ask them the same questions I already ask the aliens I meet. "What's it like, where you come from?" That sort of thing.

Of course, the aliens I meet now are all from this planet, just from different countries. I am fascinated by different cultures and ways, so I take every opportunity to talk to such people. Extraterrestrial aliens wouldn't be any different, really. Much of their culture would be strange to me, and some of it would likely seem familiar.

I wouldn't necessarily assume that these folks would have superior technology, just different. Their ability for space travel would have to be better than ours, but maybe they're not so good with medicine or making MP3's. Or brewing.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

[edit on 25-10-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose

Ever see that Kids in the Hall skit?
~ All we've learned is that 10% of them like it!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The ugly bastards never gave me a chance to ask questions, they some how always kept me silent, hmmm this may explain why I love the smell of duct tape...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by clouseau

I was also kept silent - 'til I woke up and caused a little stir!

Gonna ask: How do you keep us silent/constrained? Is it drugs, energy-based, or duct tape?

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The answer to that last question would probably be "Well, you could call it a type of duct tape."

Anyhow, I would ask if my personal theory is even halfway correct.

"Were we created by a group of extraterrestrial races as a gene splicing platform meant to repair the DNA of all the races involved?"

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The beginning of that reminds me of the Tibetan Buddhist doctrines of the creation. Supposedly five different races came here and seeded the planet. The racial make-up is not the same as the earthly races, for example most Tibetans and most Native Americans are of the "red race."

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Anyone wanna help me think of good crop circle questions?

Crop circles - some of those are from you right? [nice starter]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I think that there is a good possibility that my theory is more or less correct.
If so, it makes sense that the Buddhists speak of it as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Did you guys lay down the Arecibo Reply glyph?
That circle is THE ONE, in my opinion, that points to outside involvement, if you will.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join