It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your biggest blessing in disguise in Life???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I had two wives, at different points in my life dump and divorce me.
At the time I was devastated but soon learned what toxic ******* they really were. I can only thank the Good Lord above for sparing me the absolute horror my life would have been If I had stayed married to them.

However now we have all matured, sobered up and are great friends and still lovers. Just one big happy family.....sort of.

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy
So you were taught that the medical professions actually know very little about autism, and are finding out new information daily, which makes any training you had incorrect and out of date, and yet you still claim to understand the learning and developmental needs of an autistic person better than an actual high functioning autistic person, who has also spent years teaching and working with autistic children?

Lol.

Yes I learned that very little is known about it.

You are assuming my training is about the cause, not how to react.

You are completely off here. My training is in no way out of date or incorrect, as it pertains to how to help them, not what is causing it.

And again, I will claim, and do claim, that someone who is in the situation is biased, and therefore cannot see the whole picture.

I wear contacts, and have for a very long time. Am I qualified to prescribe what others need as far as eyesight goes? Obviously not.

now, dont take me the wrong way. I am not saying you are in no way qualified. I am simply saying you are in no way more qualified that me, purely based on your disability.

<< 1   >>

join