It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divide and Conquer documentary is now up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There's only two parts right now, more will be uploaded later. These videos are on www.Youtube.com...

Divide and Conquer is a very simple but very effective technique the elites use to control people. There has been a lot of focus on the problem, reaction, solution technique of control over the past few years after 911 but divide and conquer has been neglected. There is a lot of evidence that the elites are into the occult but one of the main beliefs that occultic societies as well as the Eastern religions, such as Buddhism and Hinduism, have is the concept of polarization. The elites didn't create polarization but they exploit and reinforce it as much as possible and they combat awareness by increasing the amount of tension between the polar opposites. The more awareness there is the more tension the elites manufacture to suppress it. The divide and conquer technique of control is based on the illusion of polarization and the only way to defeat the elites is to transcend polarization.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by MayorOfCydonia]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I wish I had time to watch, but I S&Fed because I suspect this makes the tactics very clear.

I have 8 minutes left on this library computer... [sigh]

When I have the time, I WILL watch, though. [smile]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Is there a copy on Google Video? Youtube's time limit sort of breaks the continuity.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Great topic!!! Where can i see the rest of this film? I love the subject of social control.

It's quite sinister (and fasinating) how the elite have so succesfully manipulated us.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Will have to check out later.
It might remind me of this two part elite history, 2nd part:

The first part gives the initial roots of the elite in Egypt.
I think the Vikings and tribe of Dan relation is in the first part.
A researcher is working on the trade with America for metals
at the Bronze age for the Danish or Vikings.

top topics

join