It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Chemtrail planes on Radar and Smart Dust Vid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hello ATS Truth seekers, I'm gonna post two videos here from a dude I have as Subscribtion on my YT channel, he have some cool vids there.

In this first clip , he mentions Smart Dust being one of the ingrediences of the Chemtrails, and I post a video of Smart dust, have fun .

I do not think this is what Chemtrails are, but, until there are absolute Lab Reports about this being in there, I know Barium and Aluminium is there!!

And now watch Smart Dust !!

A new type of computer that can track every thing about a person or city. It is suppose to be everywhere and on everything. AS SEEN ON www.truthed.com...

I am adding this !!

[edit on 24/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Interesting how people in the smartdust video talk about how great it will be for all of us.

All I can say is, BIG BROTHER>

S&F

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by slyce
Interesting how people in the smartdust video talk about how great it will be for all of us.

All I can say is, BIG BROTHER>

S&F

I really have no insight to this smart dust, I just heard about it.
Doing some reading ...

Looks like BigBrotha !!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Think if this is in the Chemtrails, I dont think at this point, but, in a short while.

How would the Smart dust know Who is Who ? Maybe in the SwineFlu Jab ?
A future planed out today !!
Hehehe

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It doesn't matter how many times evidence is used to dismiss chemtrails. OZWeatherman, Chadwickus and many more have destroyed the idea. Critical thinking, research and simple rational thought indicate that chemtrails are BS. Weedwhacker (professional pilot) has posted dozens of posts explaining that chemicals can't pass through the combustion process of airline engines.

I'm all for regulating aircraft emissions to protect the environment
Thing is, I suspect the hot air from chemtrailers is more detrimental to the environment than all the flatulent cattle on Earth.

top topics

join