It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New US Capital location needed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
With whats comming down the pike I thought this should be discussed. I feel that most Americans are christian or have similiar values. Basically most of us want a better life for our family/kids and don't worship Owls in the woods of California. So why is the nations capital and related buildings laid out on a pentogram??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88818ea8e4ae.gif[/atsimg]

I don't want it there anymore. Seriously.
We could reclaim the land , put in a big nice park like that one in NewYork I never been too yet...sigh.
I don't think Denver would be good either because of the DIA thing with the thing with the thing.....plus you have Plucky running around on her bike distracting everyone

Anyway back to topic I think maybe a small town to start with. Lots of different aspects to work out....What say you ?

Wasen't sure where to put this one mod...move if nessa....

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hmmm...

You could put it in the Geographic center of the US...Lebanon, Kansas...bet they'd gain some fast respect for Farmers then...

And as for Plucky distracting the Congress Critters...would it be all that bad?

[edit on 10/24/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You might as well move it to Beijing, Delhi, Rio or Brussels. They're the ones pulling the strings during the 21st Century, not your own home grown politicos.

Failing which I'd like to see your capital located in those lovely mountains where the Waltons lived ; so much common sense, that family.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Like the people can just say "i hate washington it's shaped like a Pentagram let's move somewhere else"

I doubt the so called "Superpower" of the USA would like to have a backwards town as it's capital and it's "monuments" will be the laughing stock (even more so than now) of the political world.

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Not sure if this is the thread to release this information, But I 'm assuming the nature of this thread has to do with the bombing of D.c. around the 26-27th ?

Well anyway, Mr.Obama will be visiting A solar facility in Arcadia Florida on Tuesday Oct.27th. This will put Airforce One At Sarasota (SRQ) Airport
( Largest Airstrip in Vacinity ) on that date.

This is the same Airport Pres. Bush was near( 3mi. ) When 9/11 occurred !
Coincidence ?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Using the pentagram shape as an argument? Well, tell me, why it is bad?

Pentagrams were used symbolically in ancient Greece and Babylonia, and are used today as a symbol of faith by many Wiccans, akin to the use of the cross by Christians and the Star of David by Jews. The pentagram has magical associations, and many people who practice Neopagan faiths wear jewelry incorporating the symbol. Christians once more commonly used the pentagram to represent the five wounds of Jesus

Check here for more info

So, it's a symbol of "faith" to some.
Should we ban cities looking like any shape because it might mean something to someone?

Seriously, don't we humans have lot more important stuff to worry about than a city "looking" like a pentagram..

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Klavier]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'm not spending one dime of my money moving the Capitol building. China's going to own it soon anyway -- make them move it.

Who cares if it's shaped like a Pentagram?

I can line up municipal buildings within my county and claim they form a cross. Are we going to move them all too?

This is where, in my opinion, things start to get ridiculous. I understand the whole separation of church and state...blah blah blah. But now we are going to start moving buildings all around the place to make sure nobody's offended??

Here's the thing: No matter where they moved it, what design it was, or what was surrounding it -- someone would still be offended and have a problem with it.

What ever happened to the simple premise that if you don't like something -- don't go there!

All of this political correctness leads to nothing more than a big freakin' nanny state where everything is censored, explained to death, justified and checked by every group imaginable -- it's crazy! Not to mention costly....

Please tell me that we have more to worry about than moving a building right now. If things keep going they way they are now -- it'll be an empty shell of what was once the Capitol Building in no time.

I personally am grateful that at least it still exists and is still called the Capitol Building of the United States. A few months from now, you could be calling for them to move what will be China's new head office.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

You need to watch "the arrivals".

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't stop until you have watched them all. You will understand why there is Satanic symbolism everywhere in washington.

It is because the elite that run things on this planet are a bunch of Satanists.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Whats wrong with being a satanist?

What makes you think most Americans are Christians?

Most importantly, what makes you think you are correct in your views?

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueset
Not sure if this is the thread to release this information, But I 'm assuming the nature of this thread has to do with the bombing of D.c. around the 26-27th ?

Well anyway, Mr.Obama will be visiting A solar facility in Arcadia Florida on Tuesday Oct.27th. This will put Airforce One At Sarasota (SRQ) Airport
( Largest Airstrip in Vacinity ) on that date.

This is the same Airport Pres. Bush was near( 3mi. ) When 9/11 occurred !
Coincidence ?

Nahh.....just don't like the idea of the way its set up....could care less where Queen for a day is. Hopefully we can impeach him.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

You need to watch "the arrivals".

media.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't stop until you have watched them all. You will understand why there is Satanic symbolism everywhere in washington.

It is because the elite that run things on this planet are a bunch of Satanists.

I haven't seen that yet ...thanks for tip... oing there now.I just started noticing all this satantic stuff after I got into the 9/11 research.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Detroit is laid out in a pentagram.

Maybe it's satanic too.

Oh wait... The pentagram is much older than Satanism. but that's probably not important

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
OMG the runways at the airport in Windsor, Ontario make an upside down cross!

Aghghgh!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
OMG Brussels and Paris are FULL of pentagrams... aughghghg!!!

And Vatican City!

Agughghgh!!

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Rotonda Florida is shaped exactly like a gigantic Trivial Pursuit piece with one pie missing.

It must mean that we are in the final age before Apocalypse.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
As for the pentagram being satanic I have to say sorry no, thats not what it is and it is not satanic, not unless you consider all things satanic that you don't understand.

Now take a pencil and draw the star of David, connect the outer points with lines, it makes a cube. Now connect the edges, ooh look at that it's a pentagram. Scary.

So now just take a look at the outline of the shape. It's a hexagon. A building block of our universe.

The very same shape that was discovered on Saturns Poles.

Cool huh?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Klavier

Great link.

I think Hollywood has done more in modern times for making it appear as a satanic symbol than anything else. If anybody cares to they should go back and check out the link provided. Yes it's a Wicki link but there is great information there.

Many early Christian used the symbol.

Christianity
Christ as a Pentagram, from Valeriano Bolzani's Hieroglyphica (Basel, 1556)

The pentagram is used as a Christian symbol for the five senses,[13] and if the letters S, A, L, V, and S are inscribed in the points, it can be taken as a symbol of health (from Latin salus).[14]

Medieval Christians believed it to symbolise the five wounds of Christ. The pentagram was believed to protect against witches and demons.[15]

The pentagram figured in a heavily symbolic Arthurian romance:[15] it appears on the shield of Sir Gawain in the 14th century poem Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. As the poet explains, the five points of the star each have five meanings: they represent the five senses, the five fingers, the five wounds of Christ,[16] the five joys that Mary had of Jesus (the Annunciation, the Nativity, the Resurrection, the Ascension, and the Assumption), and the five virtues of knighthood which Gawain hopes to embody: noble generosity, fellowship, purity, courtesy, and compassion.

Most Christians, probably due to their misinterpretation of symbols used by ceremonial magicians, came to associate it with Satanism and subsequently rejected the symbol sometime in the twentieth century.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I would vote for the New US capital to be in Guantanamo Bay Cuba.

We already have an empty facility there underused, and it is the perfect place for Politicians as they are outside the jurisdiction of any courts - where most politicians ultimately end up!

And surrounded by a minefield they cant defect to Cuba when they sell us to the Chinese.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

How about next to the Georgia Guidestones?

Makes sense.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
As for the pentagram being satanic I have to say sorry no, thats not what it is and it is not satanic, not unless you consider all things satanic that you don't understand.

Now take a pencil and draw the star of David, connect the outer points with lines, it makes a cube. Now connect the edges, ooh look at that it's a pentagram. Scary.

So now just take a look at the outline of the shape. It's a hexagon. A building block of our universe.

The very same shape that was discovered on Saturns Poles.

Cool huh?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by 12.21.12]

Yes...I have to admit that the cloud formation was really intresting say the least....actually saved an image for my wallpapers.

Great post everyone..even emsed1 made me laugh.

I knew this would be a good discussion

<<   2 >>

join