It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burlington VT 10/23/09 around 7pm **SOLVED IMO**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hey just got this message and pic from my sister in VT!
Message was at 4:16pm PST, which means it was around 7:16pm her time.
Text Message says;
We r headed back from burlington...we saw a flash in the sky...we took this pic of something in the sky.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

this is the image she sent with it

I cropped and zoomed in but other than that i didn't use any other filter on this
these are variations of the sme picture just cropped ans zoomed:

If anyone seen something similar in the area please get in touch with me here.
I'm still waiting for more info from my sister. I texted her back to ask whether this was taken from inside the car so as to rule out some sort of reflection (which is what it looks like to me) but I'm no pro. her response was "Yup". Haven't heard from her since then and she's not one to pull practical jokes so i believe her when she says she seen something. We've seen stuff in the woods and above the mountains all our lives in VT and many of my own and members of my family's experiences originated there... so it has me curious.
If anyone was in the area and seen something similar please let me know.
Thank you.

**UPDATE**
So I think this is just some sort of reflection from her cell phone flash or just reflected light that she caught when she took the picture. The text turns out, was not from her but from my niece's husband (who can be a practical joker) so I'm gonna say this is solved and I'm a little disappointed in my family. Sorry everyone... I was just as excited.
This thread can be deleted.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Numb2itall]

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Numb2itall]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
now that you mention it. it looks like the flash caught the edge of the window just right. the colour even matches. spreads out about the same as well. throw on some photo shop to edit out the spreading reflections and what not... there you have your disc shaped flash.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well I'm sure he didn't photoshop the pic... I honestly don't think he's that bright. It's definitely a reflection and I believe it's probably disc shaped by coincidence.

join