It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Here To Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
By Michael Suede

10/23/2009

Make good note of that date you see as this article could turn out to be one of the most horrifying and predicatively accurate articles ever written in the history of the human race.

Quite the statement, I know.

The events I’m about to describe taking place are all hypothetical, but their possibility is all too real. At the time of this writing the United States is still one sovereign nation, its federal government and monetary system are still coherent and the US geo-political position, while precarious, is still the dominate force in the world. The October 22nd spot price of NYMEX West Texas Intermediate Crude Oil was $81.19 per barrel. Bloomberg reports the dollar index at 75.47 for the 23rd of October. The DJI is at 9972.18 for the 23rd of October.

On October 23rd 2009 Pastor Lindsey Williams went on the Alex Jones Show and made some rather horrifying predictions that he claimed were given to him by an 85 year old ex-oil executive who was part of a gang of global elites planning on dominating the world.

In the interview, which can be found here, Pastor Williams went on to make the following predictions based on what the oil executive told him:

· A two year timeline for the destruction of America has been established. The goal is a global government run by unelected elitists and the establishment of a global banking cartel which will run the entire planet by default.

Full article here.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I've added more commentary to the article.

I highly recommend taking the time to read it considering the bank closings that have been occurring along with the disconnect between oil and gold we are observing.

This is something that was predicted and that I believe we will continue to observe as the country implodes.

join