It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vril Society Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I just ran across this very interesting video about the Vril society that mentioned a couple of things that I hadn't heard before like the reason behind the different colored lights often seen with UFOs and some kind of dimension tunnel channel to Aldeberan that is independent from the speed of light. Has anybody heard about these supposed dimension channels? I'd like to know more about them. Thanks!

VRIL Society Video

[edit on 23-10-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This was the secret technology the Germans received from Et sources, and basically has been incorporated into Nasa now. The tr3bs that are very common, we've seen over 20 so far, are from this technology, though its not advanced ET tech they were given, they have improved upon it. There is an enormous chapter that separate from the German military agenda and like the leaders here, there was enormous compartmentalization. The most commonly seen craft, by us anyway, has the 3 white lights in the corner, and when they cover themselves with a light its all white looking, and soundless, relatively small crafts.
The other ones have colored lights, for obscurring themselves in the winter season especially here, if they're monitoring they can fade into backgrounds. I don't know what else the colors mean, I think of them as camoflage, though they may have frequencies associated as well.

www.lazygranch.com...
Groom lake

robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

I was sent some really interesting info on Nasa and many of its projects and companies, but wasnt given the link so I can't post it yet.

I was told that Vrill technology included deep space wormhole technology and that the black op militia in the US had battle ships surrounding a peaceful low tech planet, that they were doing that kind of stuff.

www.luisprada.com...
a stealth fighter photo of the lockhead f-117

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The information I was sent was from a base in Finland, at the border of Norway, far beneath the surface, and the program based I believe also from the Vrill society, and therefore similar to the Nasa/Groom Lake one, which incorporates a variety of programs such as:

National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
covert space defense, research into ets, and space weaponry, etc.

NASA's Ames Research Center
Which conducts the SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Project, Exobiology (alien life forms) Division, and "Human Factors" (PSY-Warfare Division), Sunnyvale, CA.
[08:39:50] … Project Cold Empire
SDI weapons research – Classified

Project Snowbird
Pseudo-UFO's used as misinformation.

Project Aquarius
UFO research – Classified

Project MILSTAR
Development and deployment of WW III [space war] command, control, communication and intelligence satellites.

Project Tacit Rainbow
Stealth drones/pseudo-UFO's.

Project Timberwind
Nuclear powered space vehicles.

Project Code EVA
Space walk based technology.

Project Cobra Mist
SDI energy -beam (plasmoid?) weapon research.

Project Cold Witness
SDI weapons – Classified
[08:40:46] kori.schuetze: is there a link to this,
[08:40:55] Matias Falk: Stanford Research Institute, Inc.
An Intelligence contractor involved in psychotronic, para-psychological and PSY-WAR research.

AT&T
Sandia Labs, Bell Labs, etc. Star Wars weapons research and NSA telephone/satellite communications interception facilitation.

RAND Corporation
CIA-front involved in Intelligence projects, weapons development, and underground bases development.

Edgerton, Germhausen & Greer Corporation
NSA/DOE contractor involved in Star Wars weapons development, fusion applications, and security for Area 51 and nuclear installations, etc.

Wackenhut Corporation (NSA/CIA/DOE cut-out contractor)
Involved in contract security operations for Top Secret Ultra and Black Budget surface and underground military reservations, such as Area S-4 (U.S. UFO base), NV and Sandia National Labs, (Star Wars weapons base), NM), and, reportedly, "dirty jobs" for CIA and Defense Intelligence agencies.

Bechtel Corporation
CIA's main contractor for covert projects and experimental underground bases.

United Nuclear Corporation
Military nuclear applications.

Walsh Construction Company
Seems to undertake CIA projects contracts.

Aerojet (Genstar Corp.)
Makes DSP-1 Star Wars battle satellites for the NRO.

Reynolds Electronics Engineering
Seems to undertake CIA and DoD projects.

Lear Aircraft Company
Black budget technology.

Northrop Corporation
Makes U.S. anti-gravity craft, back-engineered from alien technology, near Lancaster, CA.

Hughes Aircraft
Classified projects compartment.

Lockheed-Martin Corporation
Black Budget aerospace projects.

McDonnell-Douglas Corporation
Black Budget aerospace projects.

BDM Corporation
CIA contractor, involved in UFO back-engineering and psychotronic projects, etc.

General Electric Corporation
Electronic warfare and weapons systems.

PSI-TECH Corporation
Involved in military/Intelligence applications of research into psychotronics, parapsychology, remote viewing, and contacting extra-terrestrial consciousness.

Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC)
"Black projects" contractor, reportedly including psychic warfare.

Thats the NASA side/groom lake, etc.

But the Finish base is the main purpose for scientific research, genetic experiments. They make people believe its the grey program, and abduct women and choose the men for their offspring, which they are tailor making much like Hitler's genetic plan, and mass produce them into society. They control and make our society and life dismal, carefully orchestrating economics and control society so we live in less than ideal circumstances, but tailor create these new humans for leadership roles. This is an old program so it would already be nearing completetion. And there is a time planned for an OVERT takeover of our planet.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
40 ETs, all doctors, experts at genetics and bodies of all types, 300 hybrids as staff, 150 humans to deliver babies, 500 prototype people in training. 20 ships delivering all their supplies and meeting their needs.

It looks like something concocted with the Germans, evolved to NASA to take over our planet.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar
I just ran across this very interesting video about the Vril society that mentioned a couple of things that I hadn't heard before

It mentioned a couple of things I hadn't heard before too:

Around 3m50s, "The main star in the constellation of Taurus is Aldebaran. Could it be that the Sumerians whose language remains a mystery to this day were Aldebaranians?"

Well at least they have the decency to post it as a question rather than a statement of fact. Sumerian is perhaps the oldest written language we know of, so someone started writing sometime, why couldn't it have been the sumerians? Why would they have had to come from Aldebaran? Or why Aldebaran and not Alpha Centauri or Zeta Reticuli?

9m10s: "Aldebaran has 2 inhabited planets circling it."

OK unlike the first item I mentioned this sounded more like a statement of fact, than a question. Why haven't I heard about this before? How do they know there are 2 inhabited planets, and not 1, or 3 (or maybe none)? Are they making this stuff up or is there any proof or evidence for any of this?

If there are aliens say a million years more advanced than us maybe they can make dimensional gateways with their advanced technology, but first things first, how do the VRIL society know about those 2 inhabited planets? They don't say in the video.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The aldebarans, are actually positive ETS, and despite the link given to Vrill, were not Sumerians, who are very much the annanuki's, the very same Egyptian royal families, and now, our leaders.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

interesting... although i smirk every time i see the word "Aldeberan" because thanks to Star Wars i think of "Alderaan" damn you lucas!

most of the time i have to re-read the word.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have to disagree with you. German scientists reinvented the vimana after studying ancient knowledge. I don't think Nasa got her hands on that technology.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Although the Thule Society is certainly an accepted historical fact, the Vril Society is more "conjectural" idea, with little hard paperwork to back it up. Not saying it didn't exist of course...but if it did, it played its cards pretty close to the chest. I once read some kind of debunking thing about it claiming the Vril society was the invention of a sci-fi writer in the '60s, but I couldn't really say either way. Whatever the case, the concept of "Vril" itself as a kind of mystical power was familiar to Nazi esotericists, including SS leader Heinrich Himmler. The idea was first mentioned early in the 20th century before the Nazis were even around to begin with...I can't remember the source but it might have been some kind of quasi-Theosophic writer who first published something about "Vril-ya" as a kind of supposed occult power in the early 1900s.

Karl Haushofer, alleged Vril socety member, was supposedly also one of the only two Westerners ever to be initiated into the even more shadowy Order of the Green Dragon , a mystical Japanese society that also may or may not have existed.

[edit on 10/23/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

NASA is the continuation of the German Research. They are that via paperclip and are the ones behind nearly everything that occurs.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
9m10s: "Aldebaran has 2 inhabited planets circling it."

OK unlike the first item I mentioned this sounded more like a statement of fact, than a question. Why haven't I heard about this before? How do they know there are 2 inhabited planets, and not 1, or 3 (or maybe none)? Are they making this stuff up or is there any proof or evidence for any of this?

From what I've read, the claims about Aldebaran come from later channelings of Maria Orsic. As far as proof, well you know how that goes

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I was told that Vrill technology included deep space wormhole technology and that the black op militia in the US had battle ships surrounding a peaceful low tech planet, that they were doing that kind of stuff.

Thanks so much for the info!
Did your source say why the US has battleships surrounding that peaceful, low-tech planet? Do you know the name of the planet?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The aldebarans, are actually positive ETS, and despite the link given to Vrill, were not Sumerians, who are very much the annanuki's, the very same Egyptian royal families, and now, our leaders.

What do the Annunaki Egyptian royal families think about our archaeologists digging up their mummified ancestors/descendants? Do they view our digging up and opening their tombs as a desecration? They don't seem to be interfering with our efforts even though, obviously, much effort was taken to preserve their bodies.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I can't really imagine they would, as they're not filled with a great deal of love, and don't really respect each other too much either, but are more like a den of vipers, willing to murder the one across from themselves in a flash for gain, in their meetings, no real love lost there, more like a giant mafia organization. I've seen the skulls of the egyptian royalty and know why they wore those head dresses, to mask their mishapen skulls, that are flat on top, and very elongated at the back. I think a lot of the natural feelings and love have to do with our cranial, and the primitive reptilian brain is overly enhanced in them.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazerstar

Thanks so much for the info!
Did your source say why the US has battleships surrounding that peaceful, low-tech planet? Do you know the name of the planet?

No, he didnt go that far. But they're doing it because they are fascist low lifes. I was furious when I heard this, as it was 3D, but we're told often in ufology that the elite nuki's and their lackies can't leave this planet, can't venture far into space, as if a net is in place until they are dealt with. Well, its not quite like that I guess. We need to win freedom for this planet, and other ones too it looks like.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I can completely understand people disliking the Nazi government for obvious reasons; but is it so inconceivable for the leader in the engineering world at the time, to come up with technology that nearly brought the rest of the world to its knees? Come on people. Germany has a wonderful history of being a leader in science and engineering. They take pride in doing things properly no matter what the cost. That's one of the reasons the third Reich lost the war. In war quantity can greatly outdo quality.

Seriously, do we attribute aliens giving the Japanese super small technology for electronics, or the Italians that perfect recipe for sauce? I'm tired of hearing that aliens we're giving the Nazis technology before and during the second world war. Why is it so hard to believe that great rocket scientists like Von Braun and Herbutus Strughold were inventing and perfecting rockets and technology when the Reich was giving them unlimited funds? Because people saw lights in the skies? Because we wanted the technology for ourselves for the forseeable future against communist Russia? Where's the real evidence that aliens were buddies with the Germans.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Nice how you spread lots of disinformation with nothing to back it up!
Have you ever heard of Hans Kammler?

Hitler's genetic program in Finland?

The problem with these topics here on ATS is because of this.
The documentary

containing lots of disinformation and where the footage is a part of, is an adaptation of this documentary

which is illegal in Germany.
There is an English version

but the narrator/translator has no clue what he's talking about.
If you want really interesting information you have to watch the original or get a decent translation!

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Regenstorm]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Actually my friend was a guard at the base. And he's also a lot more than that in source, for he's a walk in as well.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I hate to repeat myself, once again; Hans Kammler!
and on top of that Escape U-Boats

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join