It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm New. Just joined 5 minutes ago!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hi my name is Jesse. My big brother just told me about this site and I thought it would be very interesting, I love having deep conversations. I'm glad to see how ATS is so strict on the forums and discussions, I hate it when people are immature and distract others from thinking. So yea, this is my first post and I can't wait to explore the site. Thank you very much.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FAITHwasKIA112263

Welcome

Im sure you'll love it here, and remember......

Don't believe the truth

Peace.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Welcome

New members "rock"

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Welcome to ats, I hope you find the conversations you seek. I have found many interesting ones myself.

It does seem to be a fairly well ran site, You should enjoy it.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FAITHwasKIA112263
Hi my name is Jesse. My big brother just told me about this site and I thought it would be very interesting, I love having deep conversations. I'm glad to see how ATS is so strict on the forums and discussions, I hate it when people are immature and distract others from thinking. So yea, this is my first post and I can't wait to explore the site. Thank you very much.

After reading your first post, I couldn't tell you joined just 5 minutes ago. Sarcasm, yawn...but seriously, you're okay. I would never distract you from you thinking. *SNIP* Look around but keep your head on a swivel, there are a bunch of crazies around here.

plucky

Mod Edit: Removed Gratuitous Head Apparel Comment.

[edit on 23/10/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

top topics

join