It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Abilities Linked To Alien Abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hello ATS! I previously wrote a thread explaining an event that happened to me in my childhood. Your suggestions led me to believe it was a possible alien abduction. Now, just recently I began having these feelings of a..... 6th sense so to speak. I know it sounds crazy but sometimes I think I can tell the future. Now I know what you're thinking, but it's not like I have visions or anything. Its like a little voice in my mind telling me what will happen.

I don't make predictions or anything like that, and I can't focus or think about what I think is going to happen. An example of these events would be like, I'm walking down the street and I give no indication that I'm a smoker. No one I've passed by has asked me for a cigarette. But as a approach this certain person a thought will pop into my head and say, "He's going to ask you for a cigarette." and low and behold, he does.

Now I would just disregard it if it didn't happen so often, and the things I seem to be predicting are things I couldn't possibly know. This also leads back to my childhood. When I was about 5 years old, my father and I would watch sports together. I remember him asking me what team I thought would win and I would tell him, and they would. This would occur with any team in any sport. And when I say I was always right, I mean I was always right. I became so good at it, my father began betting on the teams I said would win regardless of stats or records. I would say a team would win the World Series, Super Bowl, or Finals weeks before they do so. This little ability of mine ceased to be when I got older, as I was putting to much thought into who I thought would win.

This all leads back into my belief in aliens, as well as my belief in their interest in me and my family. But what do you guys think? Do you think there is a possible connection or am I just over-thinking things?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth818

Yes.The aliens can tell if someone will become a good psychic just by studying there genes and dna.Usually the aliens can tell this when we are children.There were many times where some children from the same faimly were selected for the abduction program and other children from the same faimly rejected.In my case my sister and i were selected while my other sister and brother were rejected.It seems you have to have the right sequence of genes and dna to be selected for the abduction program.Most of the alien experiments and research revolve around certain protocols and proceegers than need spacific types of genes and dna to work with and inhance psychic ability in there later years.My telepathy just did not happen on its own.It took many years though many alien research proceegers to inhance my psychic ability to a acceptable standard.My sister who was selected and went though the abduction program only lasted 12 years.Because my sister got into bad drugs it stuffed up her whole body systerm and destroyed the aliens experiments with her.Thus she was rejected too.I never got into drugs so i was to continue with the abduction program.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
See now, how do you KNOW this? It's easy to say this happened to you, but what is your proof? I'm not saying that you're lying, but even with what happened to me my opinion is still inconclusive. How can you accurately say you were involved in an abduction program?

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Truth818

I have had psychic ability since I was a child also; as an adult did psychic readings for cash.
Never had an abduction (to my knowledge); I am waiting patiently.
Have seen ufo's on three occasions though.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hey there! Id just like to bring up a topic maybe related to this, in a 'UFO' DVD i bought recently, it mentions how there is a slight majority of people who have had an 'electric shock' that may alter the chemicals in their brain. So, with the alter'd brain pattern, if they live near Power lines or T.v.Transmiters, this can cause stimulation to the brain that may then go on to cause hallucinations. It was even tested in a lab conditions to, where a volonteer was blindfolded and put on a helmet that Electricly/Magneticly stimulated their brain to induce hallucinations. They could even control what the person belived they were seeing. And even some 'sensed' a presence in the room. Despite being alone. Anyway, this could maybe link to psychics in a way too. But on a diffrent unexplored level. But with pedicting/sensing things, you can usually guess or have an oppinion that may be true and happen. How often do you get this happening? Do you have more examples? And i ask this because, I can walk past a tramp every day and know there going to ask for money. Im not phycic. Its just obvious. Same with the betting comment, your mind can make a sub-concious guess about a team and theres a 1 in 3 (win, lose, draw) chance of you being correct depending on the sport. With Rugby, its more of a 1 in 2 chance because draws hardly happen.

top topics

join