It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volunteers wanted for simulated 520-day Mars mission

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

We do not have teleportation technology. We can barely move an Atom, and even that is suspect.

With all due respect to you, in turn, how do you know that we don't have teleportation technology? Through mainstream science reports that falsely say that teleportation is difficult?

Well, read this, then,

Mars

Henry confirmed the existence of a large manned base on Mars, supplied through an alternative space fleet and also through stargates.

www.projectcamelot.org...

There is better, more-detailed stuff, but the damn stuff has not been posted yet -- the transcripts, that is -- but the vids are available of "Henry Deacon" aka Art Neumann, who decided to go public all out and disclose as much as he could. And in the transcripts that are still sitting in Bill's computer, Neumann further confirms the existence of these teleportational corridors and the fact that we have explored Mars a LONG time ago, plus we already have established bases on Mars.

And mainstream science wants some fools to do a "test" of being locked up in a tin can for 520 days? You got to be kidding! Insulting!

[edit on 22-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I think this program can only have a limited success in regards to the information garnered from it. While it's nice to pretend you are on another planet, at the end of the day, you know you are not. Therefore the psychological impacts will be entirely different. If you want out, you can get it one way or another. On Mars that is not possible. Combine that with a true sense of isolation and every other secondary problem is magnified.

Also there are physiological problems associated with a lower gravity environment that cannot be duplicated on Earth. As are there probable issues with the female reproductive cycle when taken away from the influence of the Moon. This could be both mentally and physically destabilizing on females. Who truly knows!

This is all really the tip of the iceberg. It's a nice notion to do it, but I'm not really sure how authentic it is.

IRM

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yep, I agree.

Without the reward of actually getting to mars it would seem more like a waste of your time to be tested by being locked up in a mock simulation. Completely different situation.

Personally I would go to Mars just for the experience, but you'd have to pay me allot of money to sit in a pseudo jail to be studied.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

If you wish to believe in the delusions of a crank who is out to fleece people, then that is your prerogative.

Personally, I would like to further our understanding of reality, and thus would be more than happy (hardly insulted) to partake in this study.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Well if i can take 510 days worth of ciggies and smokable herb i'd be well in for that mission...

Hook me up

Just like Big Brother on Mars lol

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
i'd go. i think a strong relationship can be made with the 6 people in those 2 years... or it could end up like the time that one astronaut got jealous, drove 2 days straight halfway across america in a diaper, and attempted to kill another astronaut.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join