It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bringing of The Light

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
"LightBearer"

You must take us for fools, your theatrical attempts to impersonate something you are far from are futile. Truths light radiates through your fraudelant facade. You speak of light but are a coward and have not the courage to stand in it, cowering behind false names, to hide other false names, in such an anonymous realm as the internet. Simply put you are a joke, a Man is not afraid to reveal himself, a man stands upon his words and his beliefs unwaivering, you are far from a Mason, in fact you are far from a Man.

Istanjaay Illa Entuk my friend, I pitty you.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Sounds like an older Brother in the order to me, just because they don't do as they once did for his generation doesn't make him fraudulent.

Furthermore "Masonic Light" seems to be calling him in error for quotes that *I* made. And note that he denotes only one of the quotes to be in error. Yet doesn't mention that while yes those weren't Albert Pikes words on that quote, they are still in his book, and he stood firmly behind them, as I do.

You're the fraud, the one who walks among these as something you're not. You may hold diminion over them, but you most certainly don't over me.

Time will flesh out the truths of these words spoken to you all.

Say what you will of me or the other true Brother here The Light shines through.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well I can't vouch for the other, but yes, to me you seem a fool, Khonsu. You are a parasite on here that "swoops in" to lecture your "wisdoms" after others have spoken.

You sir, have no backbone, you sir, hide behind others, you sir are a poor excuse for a lifeform, and a prime example of everything The Order contends.

If any should have pity thust to them, it is you. You are weak, and you know this.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToBeInHisLight
Furthermore "Masonic Light" seems to be calling him in error for quotes that *I* made. And note that he denotes only one of the quotes to be in error. Yet doesn't mention that while yes those weren't Albert Pikes words on that quote, they are still in his book, and he stood firmly behind them, as I do.

Sorry, Daddy-o, but the very first �quote� you gave (about �unleashing the nihilists�) was neither written by Pike, nor is it in Morals and Dogma. It is a continuation of the anti-Masonic �Taxil Hoax�. Since you did not find this quote in Morals and Dogma, I�d place my money on the bet you copied it from Freemasonry Watch, where the other quotes you gave can be found, in the exact same order.
I will say that the other quotes by Pike are indeed accurate, and are found in Morals and Dogma. The quote from Brother Hall is also accurate, but of course is placed entirely out of context. Hall was alluding to the planet Venus, which the Romans called �Lucifer� (not to the devil of the Christian religion), as is very clear to anyone who has bothered to read the book. Hall, who was a Theosophist, believed that Venus represented mystical knowledge.
Because you have posted the fake Pike quote, your unmasonic attitude, and your ignorance of the fact that Pike�s book has not been given to new members in decades, it isn�t difficult to conclude that you�re trying to sell us the Brooklyn Bridge, and are now getting fussy �cause nobody�s buyin�. Better luck next time.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
How am I hiding, im here in plain view. I have nothing to hide, I claim to be nothing that I am not, and I stand firm upon who and what I am.

You are the one who is hiding behind false claims and behind that several false names. But thats fine because God knows who and what you are, and you will be judged accordingly by your actions.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I see we are in AF (Alternating Fraud) mode, all I can say is... NEXT! ToBeInHisLight, your dismissal of LB's lack of knowledge regarding SRSJ's selection for "Further reading and Enlightenment" as product of age (especially in light of his "I, am most certainly SR to the core" and "but SR is at my soul" remarks) exposes you as less, much less than you try to appear to be. In the tag team world of secret society posters TBIHL and LB are non-contenders.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have a feeling he is just wanting to get the points up that he lost when he stopped using jhova......

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightBearer
I will not post my Lodges that I preside over or am part of, but I will be sending you a private message with a tad of info, including my name. I think you shall shudder upon reading it.

Oh my goodness. This individual did indeed send me the above quoted message. I was shocked when I read the name, and shudder to think of it! I never realised how deep this "Freemasonry" thing goes!!!

I'm not sure if I should say the name...

I'm about to say it, so if you don't want to be shocked, don't read any further...

Are you sure you want to hear this?!?!

Here it comes...

The secret poster...

is none other than...

SKIPPY!!!!!!!

By the way, for those who can't guess... I'm being sarcastic. I never received an U2U... but wait... Lightbringer said I'd lie about this very thing!!!

What a dilemma... who do you believe... me, an admittedly fallible human being, or a Crazy Lunatic Charlatan. I guess you'll have to look at it from the Pancake Perspective.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hey, TBIHL,

I'll tell you what... I'll make the same challenge to you that I made to "LightBringer." Tell me the names of your Lodges and the Grand Register they are under. I already did so for myself in a previous post. By the way, my In Real Life Name... get ready for it... is "Alex Kennedy." SHOCK! If you are indeed a Mason and know how to get hold of other Lodges, you should know how to contact the Grand Secretary of my jurisdiction and check up on my qualifications, which are now freely available (BTW, I know the Grand Sec. personally, so he should recognise my name). You can even ask my Grand Master, whom I saw tonight and who is the dearest, sweetest man in the world... he too knows me by name.

To the general readership... if this poster is indeed "jhova," I know why he's posting under another name... has anyone noticed "jhova" has 5 warnings now? He can't post until one of the warnings expires.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The plot Thickens.... Skippy the Wonder Kangaroo......
Maybe he does not know how to deactivate the decoder ring he got on his initiation.....

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Brethren all,

I rarely enter into fierce debates brought up by fuzzy-minded 'mis-quoters' such as the various reincarnations of InHisLight (or whatever!), as it rarely ends up with anything worthwhile coming from it.

We seem to have here a delightful bunch of fellow masons here, all hugely intelligent and articulate to boot. By utilising your 'ignore' button to the left of your screen it frees up a great deal of time to post and chat without being interrupted by 'anti's'....

Just my �0.02 anyway, but you all seem like a great bunch of chaps.

As it should say on the front page of ATS, 'Don't feed the trolls!!!'

B

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToBeInHisLight
Sounds like an older Brother in the order to me, just because they don't do as they once did for his generation doesn't make him fraudulent.

Heh. No, he sounds just like you.
The only thing I'm questioning now is: is MrNecros yet another alter-ego?

By the way: here's the proof that TBIHL and LB are one and the same:

Lightbearer: "Instead, why don't you go and *read* the book"

TBIHL: "Furthermore "Masonic Light" seems to be calling him in error for quotes that *I* made."

Notice the ** ? Statistically the chances that different posters would use this as punctuation within the same thread are negligable.

BINGO!!!!!

Guess who else uses ** ?

Mr Necros: "Despite what you *may* have been led to believe."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by Leveller]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
giving us regular fools a bad name; oh wait, im just a man: who cares.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My apologies to those who have been witness to the progression of this thread, and I believe a brief explanation of what has transpired is in order. As those that follow this board can attest, the uninitiated are welcome to post questions and gain insight, the contributing Brethren (jhova note spelling) are always quick to provide the requested information. The Masonic contributors come from diverse range of experiences, Jurisdictions and age. This provides a comprehensive forum that has been most helpful as DTOM, Elf and others can attest. The point of our (ML, JCM, AK, L, et al) postings is to inform the public first, and defend against those that attempt to misinform second. The overt detractors that have posted are not of particular concern; their agenda is readily apparent. To their credit they generally admit to their prejudices, I have no qualm with someone who has a differing opinion, no matter how wrong they are!
The same posters who resort to slander and unsupported arguments are ineffective and a nuisance, nothing more. The final category are those that feel that they can advance their agenda by posing as a Mason. This conduct will ALWAYS raise the ire of the Craft. The rapid response to LB and TBIHL in most unforgiving manner is innate to any Mason. Great care is always made to prevent someone from passing themselves off as Brother, and nothing can induce uniform derision as this lowly act. I'm sure there was great surprise to those posters (How can I have been exposed so quickly? I have memorized all the propaganda from the internet)being "made" for what they are... frauds. I guess there is more to the experience of being brought to Light than previously thought. I have no doubt that there will be future attempts at this form of deception and the list of pseudonyms of those that wish to distort the truth, these attempts will be in vain.

p.s. Nice Avatar AK, always nice to put a dancing pill with a name.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

p.s. Nice Avatar AK, always nice to put a dancing pill with a name.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

What do you mean, avatar? That's a picture of my at my graduation... I always thought I was pretty dapper

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join