It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bringing of The Light

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Come now Brothers! Surely you see that this "Jehova" is ignorant in every manner that the word describes.

He, like many many others, is unworthy of the light. It saddens me to a point to see supposedly( but judging from all I've read I will trust) Masons quibble with such a person.

I know, you will speak of "befriending those that have not understanding" or "acting as bringers of light" to those that can not see it. But there is a point where it is wise to leave the fool to foolishness! Remember the Three Pillars. Remember the truth of Tubal Cain.

As for the rest of you, un-initiated masses, I will leave this site. Before I go however, I'd like to point out a few quotes by true bringers of Light, and let you all know that even though you see and shall never comprehend, The Great Architecht of The Universe has some pity for you all.

" We shall unleash the Nihilists and Atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effects of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will be from that moment without compass, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

The Hallowed Albert Pike, 33rd degree (Morals and Dogma)

"Fictions are necessary to the people, and the Truth becomes deadly to those who are not strong enough to contemplate it in all its brilliance. In fact, what can there be in common between the vile multitude and sublime wisdom? The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason."

The Hallowed Albert Pike, 33rd degree (Morals and Dogma)

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry. "

The Hallowed Albert Pike, 33rd deg. (Morals and Dogma)

Or as another of the light said:

"When a Mason Learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply that energy."

The Revered Manly P. Hall 33 deg. (The Lost Keys of Freemasonry)

I will leave you all with this blatent reiteration:

"Masonry, like all Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals it's secrets from all but the Adepts and Sages, The Elect, And uses false explinations and misinterpritations of it's symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead, to conceal the truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. The truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to recieve it, or who would pervert it."

The Hallowed Albert Pike, 33rd deg. (Morals and Dogma)

With that, I leave you to your vices.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
To quote George Carlin in "The Simpsons,"

"This man does not represent us."

Sorry to anyone who might be confused by "ToBeInHisLight," but he is not a Mason. He is someone despicably pretending to be a Mason in order to foist off manufactured "quotes" by a great man to confuse you all.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Tsk, tsk, posting the exact material from another thread [posted on 18-5-2004 at 08:29 Post Number: 537305 (post id: 557999)] as a new topic thread. Not the kind of "effort" we like to see around here. Could the desire to front an agenda be circumventing the creative juices?

p.s. To quote jhova as Jehovah may be as blasphemous as the assumption of his ATS login.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I agree, its probably jhova simply trying to cause more confusion. If its not you J- then I applogize for falsely accusing you, but hey, can you blaim me?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToBeInHisLight

As for the rest of you, un-initiated masses, I will leave this site. Before I go however, I'd like to point out a few quotes by true bringers of Light, and let you all know that even though you see and shall never comprehend, The Great Architecht of The Universe has some pity for you all.

I love this part though, his whole holier than thou attitude really turns me on. LOL!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khonsu

I love this part though, his whole holier than thou attitude really turns me on. LOL!

True, he's really got the "Community Theatre evil Mason" down pat. Now let's see him twirl his moustache and tell me how I must pay the rent!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The Moderators should be able to check the ISP address of this person, to see if it is indeed �jhova�. Personally, I�m pretty sure it is, due to his fixation on misquoting Pike.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
No. I don't think it's Jhova. This guy puts his full stops in a different place.
If we're gonna play a guessing game, I'd go for MrNecros.

Hell this could be fun... guess the anti-mason!!!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Winner of today's...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Dammit. That was so funny I posted the whole thing on ATSN by mistake.
Warn me next time you're about to come out with something like that again ZZZ.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
The Moderators should be able to check the ISP address of this person, to see if it is indeed �jhova�. Personally, I�m pretty sure it is, due to his fixation on misquoting Pike.

Fiat Lvx.

Finally, I get to disagree with ML about something! ToBeInHisLight forms complete sentences with punctuation, most of the words are spelled correctly, capitalization is used, and there is semblance of coherent thought. Not that I am endorsing the message, far from it, this is a sinister, premeditated attempt to subvert my alien "brothern". Now that I think about it, maybe ToBeInHisLight is jhova's alter intellectual self. For every Yin there's a Yang.

Momma, git my ray gun, it's time to giva wumpun!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
this is a sinister, premeditated attempt to subvert my alien "brothern".

Zerpat needhu nagnov, alien brothren! Make sure to *squeeze the sauce* and live from the *pancake perspective*.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
it seems to be j, because i saw part of that post quoting the protocols, then the rest of the paragraph quoting some 33 guy , but it was all in one quotation.

j used to do that alot with quotes.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Simple minded sheep.

Can you not see that his "brothers" are taking the official stance against the light? Oh how right he is, "even though you see, you shall never comprehend".

Blanket denials of Our Great Guide, Albert Pike's very words! These "Masons" on this board simply tell you "he never wrote that" and you swallow it whole!

I can assure you what was quoted is factual. It would seem that the resident "Masons" on this board either:

A. Do not take The Light very seriously. As you are given a copy of Morals and Dogma upon reaching your 32nd degree. Perhaps they took the degree in vain, and have not held it's true greatness near to their hearts and minds.

B. Are (some would say properly) shouting the "company line" rather than siding with one who came here to reveal The Light. Which G.A.O.T.U. looks upon just as badly as the previous point.

Regardless, I digress. You who call yourselfs "Mason" or "Initiated", and yet turn your back to a Brother who comes with The Light, I weep for you. And you poor simple minded masses, who have been shown a part of the works, yet can't even notice them before you, I laugh with both disbelief and reassurance!

Fare well, we'll all meet again, in time.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightBearer
Simple minded sheep.

[deletia]

Nice try, part II. Note, this individual is also a brand-new poster.

Albert Pike is to me a great guide (although not a prophet, simply a very wise man), and it's a shame that vicious lies have been put in his mouth by your companion-in-arms, "LightBringer." I'll tell you what, Mr. "I know what's in Morals and Dogma." I have a copy of Morals and Dogma in my bedroom, about 3 steps from here (if my dratted knee weren't acting up). So, you tell me the page and paragraph, and I will type it up here. Shock! Yes, that's right, I'm willing to expose what you no doubt think is a "secret" document! So... please tell me, where are these terrible secrets about nihilists and atheists being released? I just need the page and paragraph number.

Also, it's not true that you are given "Morals and Dogma" upon reaching the 32nd degree. Not in my jurisdiction, and not, as far as I am aware, in the SMJ. In the SMJ, they do receive "A Bridge to Light," the lucky so-and-sos. But M&D, you have to buy yourself (unfortunately).

I have to say, how dare you claim to know what the G.A.O.T.U. finds unacceptable?!?! That's the most insulting thing I've heard yet from an anti-mason. IF you were actually a Mason, you'd know how incredibly un-Masonic that comment was. IF you were actually a Scottish Rite Mason you would have heard that those who have not sinned have done so because of the lucky accident that they have not been sufficiently tempted, and to look down on a sinner is hubris.

This game of non-Masonic posters is getting a little tiresome. Alright, time to put up and shut up. Here are my memberships:

Craft Lodge:
Avon Glen #170 on the GR of Alberta.

Scottish Rite Valley:
Valley of Edmonton, under the auspices of the Supreme Council 33rd Degree of Canada

Royal Arch Chapter:
North Star #2, Alberta.

Now, if you'd care to tell me the name of your Lodges?

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexKennedy
This game of non-Masonic posters is getting a little tiresome. Alright, time to put up and shut up.

Now, if you'd care to tell me the name of your Lodges?

I bet he would love to share his name so that we can check to make sure he is a mason as well. Being that he IS A BROTHER he could U2U you and give that private information, then you could verify it by asking the members name directly and asking that member is he is the person in the links. Being our system of morality we would pledge the following. You should not have a problem with making a secret to a fellow Brother now would you? If he is true, then we keep the name a secret... If not then tell us all he is fake and we just press the ingore button. But, he will make about 50 other names... ha ha. I think a fair enough rule. HOW ABOUT THAT CHALLENGE... BROTHER???

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
[Out of context, I don't understand your saying: "Nice try, Part II, so I couldn't respond to that.] On with my words to you.

Firstly let me say that while I could spout the page numbers of the words of The Honorable Albert Pike. We both know (well if you are in fact a Mason), that depending on version of print those pages may or may not be correct from one of my copies(I have several) to yours. If this was an attempt to catch me off guard to discredit me, I salute your(albiet failed) attempt.

Instead, why don't you go and *read* the book, I assure you those quotes are there. He was a wise man who didn't mince words. Neither shall I.

If you are the dedicated Mason that you portray yourself to be, you remember when certain organizations were trying to remove our Beloved Albert Pike's Statue from it's dignified post in D.C. . Allegations of his involvment in the KKK and other aspects of demeaning the african american. If you are at all familiar with this, then I would like you to be aware that I was one of the primary individuals who formed our brotherhood's lobby to stop said removal. Many things were done to keep his exalted spot, and I'm proud to say I was at the crest of such a worthy cause.

That bit of background story is just my way of expressing my love for the order, and all who are REALLY dedicated to it.

I am greatly disheartened that you did not recieve the great work Morals and Dogma upon reaching your 32nd degree. This is very concerning to me and many I know. It is imperative that all true followers of the order know this. Those quotes above listed by the other Brother, while not verbatim to me, are so well engrained in my soul that I can "feel" them, upon their reading. I feel sorrow that there are some who do not, that was not meant to be.

As far as you having the audacity to lecture me on G.A.O.T.U.'s KNOWN feelings towards those that are not fully dedicated to the cause, I'll only say that for you to NOT agree with me on that is of great concern to me. While you take the affront of HIM being of each person's vision, which in theory is fine. We both know that there are certain unchanging virtues, or at least you should know that, Brother.

I, am most certainly SR to the core. In thought, as well as application. Yes yes York as well(KT since before you were born no doubt), as others to be sure, but SR is at my soul, as it should be yours, Brother.

Hubris, you say? I then dare say to you that it is not looking down on a sinner to call a brother out on his misdeed to the order, or worse, to himself.

I fear you have only the most general understanding of our order, or you are playing ignorant. I do not suffer fools, so I must assume the former. I think you have not delved the meanings in full, but have merely scratched the surface of our position and goal.

I will not be posting here again, as it seems you have won the hearts and minds of these simple fools. If so, and you did so under guise for our order, than I have been wrond and salute you. If your words here your "truth", than I pity you, for your understanding of our order is so finite that you cannot see you are a prisoner as well, right along with them.

I will not post my Lodges that I preside over or am part of, but I will be sending you a private message with a tad of info, including my name. I think you shall shudder upon reading it. I'm sure you'll lie about not recieving it, if it so suits your goal here. No matter, just be certain you do not disgrace our order by revealing what I will send to you to these here. Keep it locked in you and reflect upon it's words.

A shame. Your deception on this forum is so weak, almost panicky, why do you not stand firm as I? As others who are great in the light? Our time is near now, of this I'm sure you know. If you are true to the order, it nears the time you MUST stand.

To those poor lost little ones on here who claim I or the other poster are one of your "regular miscreants"(for lack of better terminology), I only have this to say: There is no reason to emulate your kind, of pacify your kind anymore. Your time is over now, it is our time to walk free and unrestricted upon the lands, and we will walk highly, upon your backs.

This is certain.

P.S. How dare you call me a "non-Mason", I think you are very certain that I am one.

P.P.S. Sending Private Message now.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
the masses are intrigued

because the light is coming! It is nearly upon us!

The Messiah - Jesus (je suis) and Mary...they are among us! They live in 2004. Real people. heh.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightBearer
Simple minded sheep...Blanket denials of Our Great Guide, Albert Pike's very words! These "Masons" on this board simply tell you "he never wrote that" and you swallow it whole!

You posted a fraudulent �quote�, supposedly written by Albert Pike to Brother Giuseppe Mazzini, Past Grand Master of the Grand Orient of Italy, Past Grand Hierophant 97� of the Oriental Rite of Memphis. You then falsely claimed this fake quote could be found in �Morals and Dogma�.

I can assure you what was quoted is factual.

I can assure you that it is not. Several years ago, the webmaster of Freemasonry Watch began posting that stuff on the newsgroup alt.freemasonry, claiming this fake letter was in the British Museum. The British Museum was contacted by several Brethren of the newsgroup, who formally denied the existence of such a letter.

As you are given a copy of Morals and Dogma upon reaching your 32nd degree. Perhaps they took the degree in vain, and have not held it's true greatness near to their hearts and minds.

�Morals and Dogma� has not been given to new 32� Masons by the Supreme Council for over 30 years. If you were a Scottish Rite Mason, you should know that. It was replaced in the early �70�s by �Clausen�s Commentaries On Morals and Dogma� by Henry C. Clausen, 33�, and that book was replaced in the 80�s by �A Bridge To Light� by Dr. Rex Hutchens, 33�, G.C.

I will not post my Lodges that I preside over or am part of, but I will be sending you a private message with a tad of info, including my name. I think you shall shudder upon reading it.

I'm sure.

Fiat Lvx.

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Sorry LB, an EA is first taught how to recognize a brother in the dark as well as the light, and you just don't cut it. I have had the good fortune to have been in the company of great men, Masons of High Office in their respective orders. I have never once detected the smugness or self absorption that you have displayed. Meeting on the Level is not in your vocabulary, nor experience. Your lack of knowledge concerning SRSJ adoption of "A Bridge to Light" vice "Morals and Dogma" displays an insight not gained by personal enlightenment, but by second hand knowledge, a cowan and an eavesdropper you are, nothing more. Furthermore your claim to the Lodge(s) you preside (Master? I think not) over or a part (we are members) of exposes you; less than thorough knowledge of the Craft, others to be sure, not my Realm I'm sure, my name speaks of that! Continue your delusional rants, jhova had grown tiresome, an easy mark for my pointed barbs, lets see how long you try to keep up the charade?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join