It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breeding the Population the Right Way.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I may be out of bounds here, since I'm not a real, Depopulation buff.

But I doubted it, for quite a long time, well since I heard of it

But as I think of it, in a sick way, I think this could be a good idea, but a delicate situation.

A lot of people on here, feel that the swine flu will be given, and will try to wipe us out, but the smart will survive and rise up and blah blah blah..... Good movie, but life is anything but a movie.

I'd say, if I was to really go out there is this.

Hypothetically, (because I'm not a animal expert, and I don't want people looking at small parts in what I say and just attacking at a whim) a dog will eat it's runt, kill it, and the strong as seen from the parent will live.

Now, we've got quite the litter here.

We've got 6.7*** billion people on this earth.

Now I could presume, that the vast majority are doing nothing at all with their lives, except for maybe, going to church, killing a man in the ghetto for a pair of nikes, burning people for a cartoon, starving to death, eating to death, hooked on American Idol, Injecting themselves under a bridge, working a 9-5 at a factory, that only really produces for the above mentioned.

Now, don't get me wrong here, I love my family, but My grandma is 80 years old, the oldest living member in my family, and more importantly, is extremely lucid! (although she has her moments...) What does she do in her time though, she's awake most of the day, well she doesn't contact her family, except rarely, she doesn't have alot of money, but, her days now, well like a decade ago, has been spent, watching Wheel of Fortune, again, and again, and again, and only stopping, to watch Days of our Lives, and General Hospital...

Now for me, I even have to wonder if it matters if she's dead or alive, think about a PTB thought process', who don't care the slightest bit about her, just that she's doing nothing with her life.

Now we have 2 People in the world.

A) The person who wants to change the world, the person who has an ambition, a goal, and a plan, or at least somewhat of a plan.

B) The person that lives day to day, their concerns, goals, and ambitions are tantamount to that of an insect.

Now, Both sides are using a large amount of resources, but only one side, is producing, but moreso, they hold promises if their not producing, now the other side, is lazy, their contributing nothing.

I could see why it would do good, to eat the runts, since they are the majority, and they cannot and will not do anything about it, because they are, runts.

I stress, could you imagine a world, where all the (*SNIP*, I thought i'd never say it, but here it goes, the first time since i've been on ATS that i'll say it, it's epic) 'sheeple' are gone.

All the people who follow, and do nothing, contribute nothing, are gone, just the thinkers, and entertainers rule the world.

Now this would be a paragon of society!

It would need rules and such, and compromises and negotiations, but still could be a good world.

It would be a 'great sacrifice' but the sacrifice, would possibly make the world, a better place in the future, and make humans, potentially able to outlive the earth.

Mod Edit: Abbreviating your swear-word doesn't make it less of a swear-word. Cheers -alien

[edit on 22-10-2009 by alien]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I guess your point is that we care too much for our own good. Is that another way of putting it?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I have kind of a wild idea about why our government allows illegal immigration and authorizes so many legal immigrants. If you do a little research over the last 20 years on the amount of children born in the US a little fact will hit you right between the eyes. The average amount of children born to US citizens has been 1.8 kids per family. Our population was getting stagnant. Which is not a bad thing. But if people started to realize this was on purpose, something may have hit the fan.

But now, the statistics on illegal immigration and their children are only inferred. Their are no hard numbers.

Now here is the crux of my thesis. The US is the test lab for the depopulation(not complete) of the world. Some of the stats on miscarriages here in the US are frightening. 1 in 6 pregnancies here end in miscarriage. Cannot find any studies on why.

I always come back to a story(do not know if TV or book or movie), they mix chemicals and poisons in all kinds of products. The cumulative effect is what we are seeing here in the US.

Flouride, Chlorine, Vaccines, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Sodium Phosphates, Mercury, Aspartame, Chemicals put in Tobacco, Vitamins removed from foods, etc etc etc etc etc.

Crazy Conspiracy? Or a crazy plan by the Elite?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I like your scenario...once we repopulate the world back into the billions the SECOND time, we'll all be stronger, faster, smarter, more ambitious...and THEN we can go sweeping out into the cosmos conquering everything we see. Just like Khaaaaaaaaan!

God I love the sound of a genetically superior Terran Empire...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade
I like your scenario...once we repopulate the world back into the billions the SECOND time, we'll all be stronger, faster, smarter, more ambitious...and THEN we can go sweeping out into the cosmos conquering everything we see. Just like Khaaaaaaaaan!

God I love the sound of a genetically superior Terran Empire...

Sounds a bit sarcastic.

As to EIN- Wow, if you could point me to what brought you that conclusion/s I'd really appreciate a good read! I haven't the time to by "The Greatest Show On Earth", just yet.

Back to the main reply:

I could only imagine, what the world would be like, although it may not be as you seem to point out a ganghis khan conquer conquer conquer, point of view.

More of a Understand, learn, comprehend.

Survival, Survival, Survival.

We all know, that some business are great ideas, but they fail anyways, and go away forever... They had everything perfect, maybe the best employees, but!

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. That is the key, and our location, is stuck!

We are full of people who are contempt with staying put, and living a mediocre life, with no meaning other then to pretend their immortal.

We have the biggest puzzle infront of us, and of course, we wish to solve it, after that I don't know, but many have given up.

If you had to pick a team of five people to solve the worlds problems, who would you pick out of 50.

Now say all 50 of them could do it, now the chances of greatness coming around will fit in nicely. We wouldn't be screwed, and we could optimize the world itself!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
There is no disease they have that can do a depopulation thing. Controlling births is there only option, though i doubt thats what swine flu vaccine is about either.

Its probably to do with tracking people, and who knows whats inside it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
There is no disease they have that can do a depopulation thing. Controlling births is there only option, though i doubt thats what swine flu vaccine is about either.

Its probably to do with tracking people, and who knows whats inside it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He covered that part

Second Line.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I totally agree with the idea of improving the genetic stock of humanity and ensuring that everyone has a useful role.

However, it is the way you go about it that I think it worthwhile thinking about.

We have education and television to help now - you can sell anyone anything - terrorists in jetliners, WMD's in Iraq, banker bailouts that will 'save' the economy.

Given all that - we could use financial incentives to reduce the population - and then start to create financial incentives and disincentives to improve our genetic stock.

If you have some genetic issue that can be passed on - then second or more children cost you. If you are perfect genetically - intelligent - athletic - and so on - then the govt could offer free education and a bonus for more children - and cash for donation of genetic material - to be used by the sterile.

I dont feel we need to run off and kill everyone - I think we need population reduction - like China's very responsible one child policy. Then some policy to eliminate genetic diseases by education and financial incentives - got some genetic disease and want natural children? Then pay lots - want to adopt? Then get some bonus and benefits instead.

I think it would be socially and morally accepted if people were educated about it, especially when you use television - people will accept anything comes from the TV.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

No...not Ghengis...I meant Khan Noonien Singh. You know...Ricardo Montelbans character in Star Trek. The Genetic superman that was a product of eugenics.

It may sound sarcastic...and it kinda is,
But that's still a slippery slope. With enhanced intellect comes enhanced ambition. Look at all the trouble we cause ourselves with just a few people smart enough to seize power. Think about the catastrophes we could cause if there were a thousand people smart enough to do it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
got some genetic disease and want natural children? Then pay lots - want to adopt? Then get some bonus and benefits instead.

If that were the case my daughter never would have been born and I want to say... I would have defied ANYONE who tried to stop her from coming into the world because of a .0001% chance she would pick up a recessive genetic marker. She ended up picking it up anyhow, but I cannot imagine life without her, nor would I ever say she is a "burden" or "useless" to society.. She does not take money from the government, she holds her own in most areas and while she cannot function day to day without assistance, that's a small price to pay for the joy that is her.

What you are talking about is nothing less than playing God (or Gods, or Goddesses)

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Their is a problem with all of the eugenic theories of purifying genetic stock. When you try to slim down or purify the human race you are not taking into account the diversity in our DNA. The human race has been evolving for a very long time. So has all of our diseases. Diversity is the only thing not wiping us out.

To try to purify our DNA by bringing us down to only 500 million and the Elite might wipe out the human race. All it takes is a mutated variety of the cold, or chicken pox etc. That is why I find some supposed scientists so frustratingly stupid. They cannot see all of the possibilities of a given problem as varied as the human genome. The whole problem is they and the Elite think they can.

edit to add-Unless they have solved all of the problems? Like they already have the cure for all genetically manipulateable diseases. By the way, HOW OLD IS THE QUEEN NOW?

[edit on 10/22/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I suggest you read my whole entry. It will scare the @#@ out of you! (It gives me nightmares)

The first question is "Is there a group here in the USA who is directing our government from behind the throne?"

The Answer is YES

America saw its agricultural system intentionally subjected to political policies that radically transformed it. What was once a decentralized system that provided a means to self sufficiency and independence for tens of millions of farmers was purposefully centralized into a capital-intensive fossil-fuel dependent system that restructured local economies, permitting their wealth to be extracted by what are now transnational cartels dedicated to the so-called free market and globalized trade at all costs.

This transformation was the result of organized plans developed by a group of highly powerful – though unelected – financial and industrial executives who wanted to drastically change agricultural practices in the US to better serve their collective corporate financial agenda. This group, called the Committee for Economic Development, was officially established in 1942 as a sister organization to the Council on Foreign Relations. CED has influenced US domestic policies in much the same way that the CFR has influenced the nation's foreign policies.[1]

Composed of chief executive officers and chairmen from the federal reserve, the banking industry, private equity firms, insurance companies, railroads, information technology firms, publishing companies, pharmaceutical companies, the oil and automotive industries, meat packing companies, retailers and assisted by university economists...

The second question "Is there evidence that this group is trying to manipulate birth control?"
The Answer is YES
This site gives a list of links to population controls measures.

[A covert-sterilisation programme using vaccines such as tetanus, rubella and what looks to be Gardasil (1), also the use of mercury in third world country vaccines (even after they have removed most of it it from Western countries) is suspected of being a birth control ploy (1). They have form with 60,000 Americans coercively sterilized , and between 1963 and 1965 more than 400,000 Colombian women were sterilized in a program funded by the Rockefeller Foundation which also helped found and fund the German eugenics program; and even funded the program that ultimately sent Josef Mengele into Auschwitz (1, 2, 3).]
www.whale.to...

Here is the second easier method of birth control

But, knowing what we do about the agenda and connectedness of the military-industrial-scientific-agricultural-pharmaceutical complex, what other nefarious goals might be on their minds? While I was digging around the web looking for more information on Monsanto, I stumbled across this page about spermicidal corn and population control. linkShe cites the following two chilling articles -

From Brooklyn Skeptic: link

Thank you CASFS Blog: link

A small California biotech company, Epicyte, in 2001 announced the development of genetically engineered corn which contained a spermicide which made the semen of men who ate it sterile. At the time Epicyte had a joint venture agreement to spread its technology with DuPont and Syngenta, two of the sponsors of the Svalbard Doomsday Seed Vault. Epicyte was since acquired by a North Carolina biotech company. Astonishing to learn was that Epicyte had developed its spermicidal GMO corn with research funds from the US Department of Agriculture, the same USDA which, despite worldwide opposition, continued to finance the development of Terminator technology, now held by Monsanto. More here.

Now do you want labels on your GMO foods? Click here to get active.

From AlterNet: link

A more severe case of genetic contamination is taking place in Mexico, where the presence of GM corn has been documented since 2001. It continues to show up in rural farming communities, both peasant and indigenous, sown by small farmers who are not aware of the transgenic threat; and it is proliferating rapidly, across wild and mixed varieties, in spite of the Mexican government’s ban on transgenic crops, in effect since 1998. This contamination deeply concerns environmentalists, scientists and farmers, since Mexico is the cradle of corn and axis of its diversity, rendering the long term consequences on the environment and human health uncertain.

In Mexico, people are distressed by the possibility that biopharmaceutical corn could be introduced in the country. Silvia Ribeiro, of the ETC organization, expresses great annoyance about the California-based company Epicyte, which ostentatiously declared having developed a spermicidal corn to be used as a contraceptive.

Ribeiro stated in La Jornada: “The potential of spermicidal corn as a biological weapon is outrageous, since it easily interbreeds with other varieties, is capable of going undetected and could lodge itself at the very core of indigenous and farming cultures. We have witnessed the execution of repeated sterilization campaigns performed against indigenous communities. This method is certainly much more difficult to trace.”

noblelie.com...

The third question "Is there evidence of any other population control measures in the works?"

The Answer is YES Planned starvation through complete control of the food supply.

The CED has been using the USDA to further their plans to oust independent, debt free farmers from their land since WWII so they can make them wage slaves as the first article showed. Vandana Shiva shows a USDA agent stole the wheat with the terminator gene and the USDA will collect 5% of the profit from the seed sales

According to the Health Minister of India adulteration of edible Mustard seed oil was not possible without an organized consiracy. The contamination killed people quickly and conspicuously, resulting in the immediate ban on native grown and processed muastard seed oil. This was a win -win for Monsanto because mustard was replaced with roundup ready soybean, and monsanto patented India's mustard seed oil plants. Now instead of toxic seeds such as argemone added externally to mustard seed oil, genetic engineering introduces genes for toxins into the crops.

In Stolen harvest: the hijacking of the global food supply Vandana Shiva goes on to say the food riots in Indonesia in the late 1990's was a result of the fact Indonisia was made dependent on imported Soybean for oil. When the Indonesian currancy collapsed, prices shot up and food riots resulted.
Five corporations, Cargill, Andre, Bunge, Louis Drefus, (privately owned) and Mitsui Cook control the grain trade and US farm policy link

HAZARDOUS EFFECT OF TERMINATOR TECHNOLOGY

Some of hazards are as follows :
Misfortune of farmers : The 12,000 years old practice in which farm families save their best seed from one year’s harvest for the next season’s planting, may be coming to an end if terminator technology will be approved all over the world. Critics say that it could spell disaster for world’s food supply, since more than one billion farmers, primarily small farmers in Africa, Asia and Latin America depend on saved farmed seeds.

Threat to food security : The second reason for criticizing the terminator technology is the absence of adequate biosafety legislation. Countries might be induced to accept the terminator on the assumption that the technology is safe and the transgenic traits can not survive to a second generation, even by cross pollination. This assumption is ill founded. As with all genetic engineering, its direct effect and its side effects are unpredicatable and carry all the risks inherent in this technology. The gene cocktail of the terminator increases the risks that new toxins and allergens will show up in out food and animal fodder. So it should be banned unless “it is too late to lock the stable door when the steed is stolen”

Destruction of agricultural biodiversity : The terminator genes themselves could infect the agricultural gene pool of the neighbouring crops and of wild and weedy relatives, placing a time bomb. Temporary gene silencing of the poison gene or failed activation of this countdown enable such infection. Molecular biologists have mixed
views on the potential ecological hazards of the sterility trait. From first generation seed might spread via pollen to neighbouring crops or wild relatives growing nearby. The danger is that neighbouring crops could be rendered sterile due to cross pollination wreaking havoc on the surrounding ecosystem. So biosafety issues remain an important concern
sciencecongress.nic.in...

Conspiracy? Nah I don't see any conspiracy....

top topics

join