It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staffs Current Picks Would be Cool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hi all,

wondered if anyone thought it would be a good idea to have "staff picks" on ATS. Like at a Video Store.

Maybe there could be a page with some threads that are flagged by the Moderators?

something like that?

Any ideas?

g.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean-Luc

who said anything about being better or buttlicking. Come down off your high horse and actually think about it.

Whether you agree or not, i think it is interesting to not only see what tickles the fancy of all the everyday members, but also the staff too.

thats all.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

who said anything about being better or buttlicking. Come down off your high horse and actually think about it.

Whether you agree or not, i think it is interesting to not only see what tickles the fancy of all the everyday members, but also the staff too.

thats all.

Sorry, I live up here on my high horse.

And I don't care what they think.

thats all.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Well that's not very nice of you to adress the OP in such a way.

I think that because of the fact some Moderators etc.. have been on here a lot longer than you, they are better at determining wether or not a thread has some actual credibility to it. Or wether or not the topic has been discussed in the past.....

Good idea!!!

Peace

[edit on 22/10/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
im not usually a fan of the establishment but a good idea is a good idea. lets hope it happens.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I see the point being made, but as the site is member driven, and mods are members just like the rest of us, I'm not sure it works.

In fact, I think it even goes against the site ethos, of having member driven content.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

No it wouldn't. They have no real idea what is hot and what is not. They wouldn't know fresh doom from a stale bagel with cream cheese face-down in a litter box. I say "plucky's picks!" would be the best new feature.

top topics

join