It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive Optimism, the Solution to everything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I have so many thoughts about the vast array of theories being discussed right now. I want to share with you my thoughts and to request feedback from all of those who read this. Here are just some theories and at the end of my post my suggested solution.

NWO
OBAMA AND BLAIR
CENSORSHIP OF THE MSM
UFO disclosure
(PLUS a few hundred or more discussions)

All of these (above) are connected, apart from 2012 because I don't believe the end of the Mayan calender states this is the end date. Johan Calleman believe's it is 28th October 2011.

We all talk, discuss, bicker, talk, bicker, bicker and bicker. There's a lot of people who are anti-America, anti-Israel, anti-Iran, anti-UK, anti-North Korea, anti-China, anti-Russia and anti-UN...

We are anti-NWO, anti-OBAMA and Blair, anti-MSM, anti-UFO disclosure.

I was very negative too about all of the above, discrediting things, being skeptical, being ignorant, denying everything and only believing a few points from each discussion.

But everything is Negatively discussed and because of this, we are all getting tunnel vision, turning into moaning old people! Therefore my solution, admitting that everything above is true, life is dire, we have no control and we can't do anything ourselves (individually).

Here's a quote for everyone by Henry Louis Mencken "I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant."

OK, Unity in Numbers, Power of the masses right? We have no control over the MSM so lets use it against them. Most of us have access to the Internet (obviously yes, reading my thread). Most have access to at least one or two social networking sites; Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, Myspace, YouTube, Gmail, Yahoo, Hi5, Flickr and many others. We all have access to blogs, access to the MSM online subscriptions. I am assuming people are subscribed to not just one amazing forum like ATS but others too, like Infowars.com, Project Camelot, David Icke to name a few.

My suggestion to register to all of them creating an Internet NWO and submitting hundreds and thousands of topics created here to reach the other 3 Billion people connected to the internet in the world.

The problems do not lie with America, its everywhere; in the UK, Europe and in Asia-Pacific too.

Above all we will always have our freedom of speech, as long as we have our wits and the ability to write, print and distribute. Even if that means buying a printer and making TRUTH leaflets and going door to door in your community, posting 1000 letters to the World Editors in the MSM,

Our problem is not about whether the NWO unites the world under a one world currency/government/police etc. But when we choose to be ignorant and not use the available tools at our disposal.

Just my thoughts, long winded I know, I apologise in advance.

Regards,
E.T

[edit on 22-10-2009 by eclectic.thoughts]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
i think that the 2012 talk got everyone feeling negative believing there wont be hope for a brighter future.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Platipus, I totally agree and you have an excellent quote in your signature. I like this very much.

Regards,
E.T

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by eclectic.thoughts

I see what your saying. But does it really matter if you know when the end is? To cause worry? Anxiety? You know all the bad thoughts that come along with knowing. When you can't really do anything to prevent it. It wouldn't be the end if you could. That is why mankind will truly never know the exact date. For some they can only read the signs and know it is near. I mean someone on television,(which really does tell people what to do), everyday, tells us that we are in the line of fire from something. An asteroid, super volcano, Super Tsunami, Pole shifts, Magnetic Field getting weaker, Global Warming, El Nino, Sun spots, Ozone, Mayan's, and the list goes on and on.

These do to seem like a lot of signs, at least to me anyway. Maybe not so much to some. But I would point out that these are Global Issues, which means these are worldwide disaster events. Way more than say the Seven plagues of Egypt. But that is just one book.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Conclusion, I agree with you also. My post was not so much at addressing the end of the world or what disasters may arise but to create a thought among people on ATS to stand up and be positive. To not fight fire with fire against the NWO or main stream media or Obama for example but to stand up for a world (not just America) that we want and to demand Truth and Openness.

My suggestion is to create an Internet NWO using the social networking sites, blogs, MSM subscription comments to our advantage so we reach out to the varied and wider population of the internet connected world. Thus flooding the world with questions still to be answered. If this leads to a anti-NWO revolution on the Internet, bringing power back to individuals like you and myself so that our voices can be heard and for everyone to hear everyone else's opinion too without prejudice, surely this has to be a good thing and positively optimistic for our lives?

My thought on this too, is a revolution like this should not include, governments, corporations, religion and prejudices like racism because then the revolution itself would be no different than the times we are living in now.

Kindest regards,
E.T

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by eclectic.thoughts

But no one in ATS has ever stood up for anything for that matter, if they did they wouldn't be here
or am I not aware of the rogue members?

Maybe because we can't do anything, maybe because the world is so brainwashed that it is almost impossible to make them listen. The only way probably would be the terrorist way, think about it.

Think about the Palestinian issue, no one listened or cared for 40 years, one generation gone, another generation born homeless. No one listened, now it is America's top priority to fix that problem.

It is a sad, sad world that we only turn our attention when there is something bad happening, has anyone else realized? A blind man trying to cross the road, no one Gives a Damn, but if someone is getting beaten up across the road, it will catch everyone's attention.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
ATS provides an extremely important vehicle for exchanging information worldwide and has enabled me to become informed on subjects that I didn't know existed. Having reached my current level of awareness, I find that additional information on 911, 7/7, NWO is often interesting but not critical to progress (however every time that I think I've heard it all, an important link suddenly becomes available.)

Still, my contribution now seems to be passing on what I've learned to others like myself who were too busy to notice the crap that was happening right under my nose. I also add comments to news articles flagging up related truther information just in case anybody does read through all of the misinformation comments that get posted.

I have found that many people don't want to know and I can understand that too as it's a frightening world out there especially for people who get on the wrong side of the powers that be.

The end of the word has been nigh for some time and we can only live our lives to our best ability. I intend to ride out what time I have left enjoying life instead of slaving away on a treadmill after unnecessary monetary gain. I certainly won't be killing and maiming for profits.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I assumed ATS members already to this. I know I do. The problem is that the majority of people out there want real proof, which is why facts and legitimate link sources are important. I reach out to hundreds if not thousands of people, but they all want a good explanation, proof, and it needs to agree with what they've already been told, which is all very difficult.

top topics

join