It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TADWBARS 16 Hillary Clinton and the "U.N."derground -Plans : Mass Genocide ,Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I found this video curious in a few respects.

One; It was posted December 10, 2008, yet I find it strange that due to the content it has only had 216 view.

Two; The speaker suggest that she is a CIA mind control slave and was ..."involved" with the hiarchy of government, and has some interesting statements about those elite government officials of which she speaks of.

I also wonder that I have not heard of this before yet have not heard any defense to the accusations mentioned within the video, which may be just ignoring it as an extreme Conspirator, or that it has some truth to it.

Also mentioned is a book which the speaker purports is full of evidence and statements to back up these and other claims.

Watch it here

Your thoughts and comments?

edit (sp)

[edit on 20-10-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
First thing that jumps out at me is there is no way of knowing if this is real, or faked. Need the proof this is credible or it's just a hoax.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
TADWBARS 16 Hillary Clinton and the "U.N."derground -Plans : Mass Genocide ,Mind Control the title can tell if its fake

Words on the title for fear mongering

"U.N."derground -Plans-Mass Genocide

Can couldn't the russians just nuke us at the start in the cold war? then you would have your Mass Genocide

I am getting really tired of these videos.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The first woman was Peggy Kane. She used to be a talk radio show host in the early 90's. She does EVP Reverse Speaking now with her site. She records hours and hours of white noise and reverses it to hear any speech being spoken, which she claims is coming from the Reptilians who communicate with her. She has been interviewed by several people within the conspiracy theory circle, including David Icke. She also does speech reversal of several different political key figures to see what she can hear. She claims that several of them, including Hillary Clinton, are Reptilians in disguise. I've spent some time reading through some of her posts on her website, and they are very interesting. I don't know how much credence should be put into her posts, but it's still interesting. She has a following of a few people who have also tried the EVP Reversal techniques and had some good success in hearing things other than what they heard with the forward speech, so you can be the judge of that for yourself. I have also heard that once someone starts using her technique, it becomes difficult for one to pull themselves away and quite addictive.

Here's her site:
evpreversespeaking.com...

Here's the search results for her on Google Video. She has done some good interviews.
video.google.com...#

The second woman is Cathy O'Brien. She claims to have been a victim of the MKUltra Mind Control Program. She did write a book about her experiences called Trance Formation of America. It can be downloaded from here:
www.conspiracyresearch.org...
or here:
tracker.concen.org...

"TRANCE Formation of America was originally written, in graphic detail, for the U.S. House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Oversight in 1995, seven years after Mark Phillips rescued my daughter Kelly and I from our White House/Pentagon level MK-Ultra mind control victimization. We had previously been stopped from presenting our compiled eyewitness testimonies, supporting medical documents and hard evidence to all local, state, and federal legal bodies for so-called “reasons of National Security”. Once it became clear that we would not be able to address the Congressional Committee, TRANCE was released en masse in the form of a self-published book. It is now in its eighth printing, and is rapidly spanning the globe.....

Her website is here:
www.trance-formation.com...

The man she partnered with is Mark Phillips, who some believe is her handler now. I will try to find the links I read that from. Here's some background about him:
educate-yourself.org...

www.xs4all.nl...

I think she is telling the truth about what she experienced. There have been many others besides her that have come out to tell of thier experiences as a victim of MKUltra before her and since.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I think there is only one way to sort the wheat ,

from the chaff......

force all of those reptilian schmucks to publicly

recite scripture.....

the results will be a real eye opener !

[edit on 21-10-2009 by radarloveguy]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
anyone else notice it says hashemsfilms.com on the side?

they have made some really interesting youtube movies.

not sure what to think of them, but I have heard of them before.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Yes, the series that Hashem did was excellent. It was The Anti-Christ Dajjal is a Reptilian Shapeshifter. It had about 200 parts. The website isn't working anymore, but it led the way for The Arrivals Series, since Hashem partnered with other youtube users called noreagaaa, achernahr and several others. It also led the way for several other films by them as collaborative projects, such as The Divine Book and their newest project Phase 3. I haven't watched that last one yet, but it's on my to-do list. And I highly recommend the others as well if anyone still hasn't seen them.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Their new site is here:
wakeupproject.com...

The last I heard Hashem was on a self-discovery mission to visit the countries of his own heritage in the middle east. His site was fascinating as well. There was a video on there of a lecture by Joan Veon that I didn't download while I had the chance and I missed out, lol. And I haven't been able to find it anyplace else yet either.

But the Anti-Christ series can be downloaded from the tracker at concen.org:
tracker.concen.org... =0

Enjoy! The symbolism that Hashem had put together throughout the whole series was outstanding.

edit: to fix the name of the vid series.

[edit on 21-10-2009 by SoLittleTimeToRead]

[edit on 21-10-2009 by SoLittleTimeToRead]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The thing about all these claims are the people like Mark Phillips, who only go so far with there disclosure. Saying anymore will risk their lives and/or qoute they have sworn some sort of oath.
The first and most important oath is that of the Constitution, either a Governmental offical, Employee or Subcontrator. They are there for the people ....therefore any other oath is only mere words.
They have gone as far as saying BC & HC are bisexual and perverts. Not to mention Bush and Reagan as the same. When they have crossed that line, why not go the distance?
They have some extrordinary claims, of which I believe are more factual then fictional. But when you claim to be an insider and expose TPTB for what they are, why hold back? Give em both barrels and throw caution to the wind!

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoptics

I agree. That's why some think that rather than Mark being her savior, he is probably her handler now, since he was formerly involved in CIA mind control experiments. There is the feeling that he is holding back on some information, but mostly he comes across as only supporting her. But who knows for sure?

Some verifiable information about his past experiments would be interesting as well as helpful. We are stuck trying to put pieces together that have been scattered for a long time.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SoLittleTimeToRead

Have some info regarding the 2012 Earth Grid, U2U me if your interested and I'll send it.

Peace

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoptics

Of course I'm interested. And waiting anxiously....

Thank you much!!

new topics

top topics

join