It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles are the downfall of seekers of the truth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Is it real!!
tv series on crop circle's

do a search for 2 3 4 5 ect.. if u want to watch whole thing.

heck here is you doubter's a wiki on how to do it perfectly.
www.wikihow.com...

here is a webring that make post video ect.. and diagrams of the crop circles they make..it's art..
www.cropcirclecollective.com...

But they use the word's it has to be alien it happen over night......
to lure gullible human's..
they few that do not want recognition is simply becouse they are the one's that fuel..the alien agenda to HYPE crop circle's up.
Technically they are vandalism's..they farmer is out all the money from these crop's they destroy...
While little african kids die of hunger..they are killing crop's.
all for there 5 minute's of fame so to speak and to laugh at how gullible ufo/e.t believer's are.

Yes i know to each his own.
But to further the hype is condoning vandalism..and flat out lying and ridiculing to us the public.
i hope you can understand this.

It like saying reptilian's shapeshifter's ..are among us..and they are riding on niburu..due to attack in 2012.
oh and only if u wear sunglass's can you see them.

BTW if you drink 5 Pepsi a day..it will keep all reptilians from your person..it repels them.

see a plug to buy more pepsi PERHAPS'S....or is it real..you decide lol

it both incredible ridiculous...
they are not drawing on our food folk's.....

[edit on 19-10-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I don't agree. I do think crop circles detract from some more likely things we could be studying...I hold the opinion that crop circles are completely hoaxed. But tht isn't our biggest obstacle.
We ourselves are the biggest problem. I think our cynical responses to the skeptics, telling them they are mindless sheep and so on, that is our biggest problem. It makes us look ignorant as an entire group when a couple of us always, without fail, respond to the skeptics in this manner.

I saw a thread once where someone said:

"If you thinnk those are sand dunes on Mars then you are just a mindless moron whom cannot be helped."

People would accept our shakey evidence a little more "possible" if we weren't so bull-headed about our ideas.

I for one, believe crop circles are in the same league with the Cydonia face, I think both of them are dubious at best, and detract from the real evidence (real IMO of course) such as water in a liquid state on Mars and starnge bio life such as trees and other things.

But this is all my opinion.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Biophysicist Dr. Levengood uses science to expose the mystery of crop circles
www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
imo most crop circles are made by humans and are well thought out hoaxes...farmers get a cut and everyone's happy

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonfire1986

Farmers get a cut of what ?

Regarding the OP I'm not sure of the point that is trying to be made.

If you are trying to say that all crop circles are man made then the evidence you provide is woefully deficient.

If the point is that those who blindly believe in crop circles being the work of ET's bring scorn to the field of UFOlogy then the same point can be made that those that debunk without any evidence bring scorn to the field of science.

The OP brings some fields to ATS, what is it that you are saying about them.

new topics

top topics

join