It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sach's Black Magic & More Puzzle Pieces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I've never made a thread before, so please be gentle.

I've watched this whole thing unfold with an extreme state of shock at how very ballsy the players have been.

The TARP thing is still the thorn in my side. When I think of how they had everyone running to DC yelling the sky was falling, and perhaps even threatening martial law - the whole thing behind closed doors so who KNOWS what all was said...

Then not long after that - I always follow Dubai news because I hate Dubai - I see some of the same banks giving BILLIONS to help bail Dubai out.

Now they've made record profits. Always, constantly, one name comes up- GOLDMAN SACHS.

So today there was some news that seemed particularly relevant, and interested me, so I thought I'd pass them along:

First, www.huffingtonpost.com... with Video -Goldman Sach's Black Magic and How it was Done

Secondly - a Goldman exec has been appointed to managing executive at the SEC this week. Seems like more fox guarding the henhouse to me.
Salon has a good article on that, but this article sums it all up very nicely:
www.forexhound.com...

Now I may be wrong, but corporations exists as almost like people legally. So I was thinking about them, as people.

It seems that all this revolving door stuff is effectively a type of corporate nepotism - but not of the brother/sister blood relative sort, but of the COWORKER sort. I don't know a fitting name for it past corruption.

I think this is where we need some solid regulation and a lot more LIGHT. It isn't that these appointments are not transparent, it is that the media rarely covers them. It's the broadness of the bureaucratic beast allowing them to go unnoticed.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by hadriana]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
great first post
but i fail to see our elitist doing anything about this delemia as our elected officials have been bought and paid for along time ago!

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thanks.
I'm not sure either...it is systemic at the point.
I tend to think we need a root cause analysis though, and some prompt action.

It's more fuel for the fire to audit the fed at least, and I like that the video said msnbc, it should reach a larger audience.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by hadriana]

new topics

join