It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction from Assari

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
A big Hi to the awesome folk at ATS .

I have been visiting your site for years now and I am pleased I have become a member . Joined several days ago , still slow to complete profile etc , busy learning the rules and visiting the many platforms this site has to offer . I enjoy reading all threads in all areas and the following comments . I hope over time to contribute and become part of your team here at ATS . Thanks for the intro thread
I have so been looking forward to saying HI .
Cheers from Assari .

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Assari

Well nice to meet you, Assari! Looking forward to your contributions here.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Welcome to the the best boards on the net Assari. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have over the years.

Sounds like you've been following the site for a while, so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding your way around. If you do have any questions please feel free to give a shout out, the members and staff are very helpful. There's no such thing as a stupid question if you don't know the answer.

Dive in, the water's fine.

anx.........

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hi and thanks elfie and anx.....

Yes I have been following the site for ages , thing was I would read every thread every post then click recent posts to start all over again . Wrinkle zone hours would be ticking away , coffee started to be my elixir of life .
Between work and home [reno ] commitments I found the dishes couldn't swim on their own , dinner couldn't cook by itself and the washing could stand up by itself when dry and painting the ceiling and reading the site a tricky set . Until I purchased a bigger screen for pc .

When a pic was taken of me sitting under a tarp cover to protect pc and desk from paint splatters [ was just checking recent posts again ]and clients comments weren't good . [work in body /health/vainty industry]I thought it was best to wait until my busy time was in check . Accepting the busy won't ever stop for me I did dive in and joined . I live by the sea and disappear to there too often my other joy of life .
Thanks again it's great to be on board . Cheers .
Edit for spell check

[edit on 18-10-2009 by Assari]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Welcome, Assari! I look forward to posting with you.

[edit on 18-10-2009 by gazerstar]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hi and thankyou for your welcome gazerstar . I am in avatar/background envy , your avatar is so lovely . I have added to my list of to do's to improve on mine . Cheers .

top topics

join