It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun bearer Harassed outside abortion clinic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Interesting video I thought I would share with everyone here, a citizen exercising his rights is harassed by police:

From the guy filming this:

I was standing on the corner of the street where an abortion clinic is "peaceably assembling" (NOT protesting). Two GPOs came up and were harassing one of the other people assembled. I walked up with phone out recording, when they notice I was open carrying (Smith & Wesson M&P .40).

I found out that after I left (I left maybe 45 mins AFTER this video) a detective More.. came looking for me. Next weekend should be interesting.

Video

Lets hope he keeps everything filmed because I have a feeling they are going to harass him hardcore now, this guy is the kind of guy corrupt police like to frame. Good luck to you dude if you are reading this!

-Kdial1

[edit on 18-10-2009 by kdial1]

[edit on 18-10-2009 by kdial1]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This is an excellent find. Digg, star and flag to you.

The NWO Freemason cop is an insult to the righteous Peace Officers of America.
I salute this brave patriot for confronting this brute. Notice how eloquently the camera operator handles himself and the how the cowardly Shultzstaffen backs down.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
If he has a conceal and carry permit then he is allowed to have it no matter the situation. Personally I would rather the whole mob had a weapon. Not for them to use it but more of a demonstration of rights.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Why would you need a conceal carry permit if you're open carrying? Just like the guy in the video, "what permit?"

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I hear you OP. I have a Smith & Wesson 500 that I carry on me when I go out into public, even just to the store. (you never know anymore) While i've never had anyone harrass me yet, what they don't understand is that we are guaranteed the right to carry and bear arms, without any need for a permit.

I use that right for my self defence from a gang member trying to shoot me.
So hopefully cops leave me alone rather than be jealous that my handgun is bigger.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I believe the police officer was just caught off guard by it because he is not use to seeing citizens open carrying all the time. Be interesting to see if anything else comes from this fellow as far as harassment.

I use to open carry when I lived in Arizona, I think more people need to carry because citizens in America are becoming much too sensitized to the propagnda from Gun control activists.

Speaking of that my girlfriend use to be against guns being from Chicago, however when I took her back to my hometown in Arizona and taught her responsible gun ownership she had a completely different view, something I am proud of even if it is only one person. Anyways I hope to see more people that can open carry do so before you cannot do it anymore.

-Kdial1

top topics

join