It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very interesting happened yesterday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I went to a local restaurant with some friends yesterday and when we walken in I notices 5 M.P.'s in the restaurant. I wondered about it because though I have seen a few guardsman ocasionally this was the first time I had seen M.P.'s, anyway I walked over to them and asked are you all M.P.'s and they replied yes, I asked what are you doing here in ------- and they just kind of looked at each other without answering, I asked, kind of chuckling, well is a secret? Then one of them piped up and said well no, it's for training.

I just thought it was Odd. Anyone else think this was strange?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Don't find it strange at all.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they're training, had a lunch break, and decided to eat together. No big deal, as far as I can discern.

Besides, if there was truly something devious going on, they would have probably remained low-key and not come out in uniform.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I just thought it was strange that when I asked them why they were in this area they just kind of looked at each other like they didn't know what to say. I wasn't until I said that about is it secret that the one guy finally said oh were here for training.
I guess you had to be there to see the expression on their faces. Or maybe they just thought I was nuts for asking.lol

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

I think that's one of those "Here's your sign" moments.

You know... Where you see a guy in a boat reeling in a fish and you ask him, "What are you doing?" or "So, you fishin'?"

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Some guys that work together going for a meal?

Um, sounds entirely believable and innocent to me...

Was it your place of work?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
While i think most on ATS agree there are tons of cover ups, black ops, secret military ops, ect, and so on.

I also, have to believe that most on ATS would have to agree, we have to be careful about assuming every little 'out of the ordinary' things are or should be subject to speculation.

Not saying what you saw and/or felt wasn't weird and that there was no reason to be suspect. Just saying I think we in the ATS family would have to see more evidence that this was anything other then what it appeared to be, which seemed to be an innocent lunch by military folk.

Being ex-military I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt, that 80-90% of military personnel are just 'regular joes' that have no secret agenda, orders or knowledge to speak of. Just 'donin what they're told' no more no less.

Now, if there is no known bases, training facilities or the like within say 200 miles of where you saw these gentlemen, then I'd say you have something strange. Otherwise, the situation just doesn't seem 'unnatural' or 'suspect'.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So you asked 5 guys whom probably live in the area since they are N.G. what they are doing in their home town?

No wonder they looked at you like you are weird.

Their answer was they are training.

Which is true. They are always training. I would hope so, because someday you and I are going to be so happy to see these guys show up to help you when the next flood happens, or tornado, earthquake, hurricane.

Did you EVEN think to thank them for their service?

Probably not.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Iseekthetruth!!!!!!!!

*Maybe* they were joking about the venue earlier, before they got there, so your question touched on a private joke between them.
Why would they joke about the place? Who knows? People joke about all sorts of things. I do it all the time.

top topics

join